+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

romions

Dec 12, 2011
romions said:
Wondirn' if stil hav to wait 17 mos for pr... just got my OWP too! God bless everyone! :) ;)
CIC received application for permanent residence on October 4, 2010. [ single status ]

CIC started processing application on November 24, 2010.

CIC received the requested information on November 8, 2011. (Thank you for providing the information.) [ I submitted my add on request for my husband, got married on april 2011 ]

received OPW application

romions

Dec 12, 2011
CIC received application for permanent residence on October 4, 2010. [ single status ]

CIC started processing application on November 24, 2010.

CIC received the requested information on November 8, 2011. [ I submitted my add on request for my husband, got married on april 2011 ]

CIC received OPW application January 24, 2011

OWP received December 4, 2011 with
REMARKS: PENDING LIC ARR
TEMPORARY RESIDENT STATUS MAINTAINED AS PER R183 (6). KZK

[ Thanks be to God! ]

Kyberxs27

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Montreal, Quebec Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panda28 said:
Because a used the representative since the firts time a came to canada and he did all my paper for the work permit as LCP 3 years ago and the amount that I paid was all together including the paper for OWP and PR.
And He is a good friend. But I just called him a He called to CIC and he was fax it the copy of the OWP the he send the last year en October 12, 2010 and he already checked the confusion.
He said that the problem was from CIC because he has the copy that they receive the paper and that he send my paper as principal and my husban as principal too and they are processing me as dependent so he will sent a letter asking why they processing me as dependent if I principal too as my husban .
Well I don't know.... I just want my papers soon, maybe I'm desperate and sad. :-[
Hi panda28!
I am also under the LCP program, i applied last Feb 2010 for PR and OWP together with my husband. He is also under the LCP program but i am the principal applicant.
I think you applied both as Principal Applicant, you should've applied only as one Principal applicant and your husband as your dependant who applied for OWP as well as his OWP in canada.
Did you get any news from your application?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello can we still apply for re-entry visa to buffLo or seattle?

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Hi fellas,,, how come mine doesnt say TEMPORARY RESIDENT STATUS MAINTAINED. Is my app in danger???

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
I guess so. ANyways, I just mailed in my TRV application to Buffalo today (Fort Erie) using my OWP that is valid until December 2015. I will keep you posted if I get a positive response.

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
rosellyalung said:
Hi roseelyalung, YES you can,i think it is better for you to apply in Seattle because you are from edmonton and quite nearer

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Paging those who applied for trv without employer did immigration grant you a reentry visa???
Guys do you remeber One who asked in this forum how to get a trv,she went back to the phil without her owp ,but she got her owp already..anyone knows what happend to her application for trv? Just wonderin..

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ rosellyalung why dont you ask your husband to call canadian embassy there to ask how to apply trv under owp,i always apply for trv in manila when i go back home twice and it just took me 7days to recieve my trv,im also interested to know how to apply under owp coz i might go home again

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@shelleon- my husband is in singapore right now i chekc the website it says letter from the employer

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I filed my TRV (Single Entry) at Fort Erie, they got it Nov.18 & I received a 6-month valid re-entry VISA last night here in Toronto. PRAISE & THANK GOD!!! Good luck to everyone! Merry Blessed Christmas! Happy New Year!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Why only 6 months?

sydneywhite said:
I filed my TRV (Single Entry) at Fort Erie, they got it Nov.18 & I received a 6-month valid re-entry VISA last night here in Toronto. PRAISE & THANK GOD!!! Good luck to everyone! Merry Blessed Christmas! Happy New Year!

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
job_seeker said:
Why only 6 months?
yes. 6 months For the single reentry visa. I did once last year.

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kyberxs27 said:
Hi panda28!
I am also under the LCP program, i applied last Feb 2010 for PR and OWP together with my husband. He is also under the LCP program but i am the principal applicant.
I think you applied both as Principal Applicant, you should've applied only as one Principal applicant and your husband as your dependant who applied for OWP as well as his OWP in canada.
Did you get any news from your application?
Hi Kyberxs27 no, no any news I going to call this Friday and let's it what happen!