+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
After 8 days i finally recieve my owp valid for 1 yr same as my passport my remarks temporary resident status maintained as per R183 application for permanent resident status has recieve initial approval
Congratulations Shelleonn!!!! :D
I have not received mine yet hopefully today or Monday it would come to me.
I feel its hard to get a job in this holiday season eventhough i have a OWP.
Soooo bad :mad:

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Hi ayeh
Most of June 2010 applicants have not received the pilot project OWP.
I guess bcoz their applications are just right at the corner to approve in principle.
Im the one who is the first line among the June 2010 applicats got that OWP.
Which date CIC received your application?
@ebonyivory did you recieve the pilot project owp permit or the regular owp?i hope you will get the regular one did you ask cic if you got approve 1st stage?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Congratulations Shelleonn!!!! :D
I have not received mine yet hopefully today or Monday it would come to me.
I feel its hard to get a job in this holiday season eventhough i have a OWP.
Soooo bad :mad:
Thanks ebonyivory you will get yours soon i hope you got 1st stage approval god bless you

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
Are you on implied status already? Has your work permit expired?
no, my current work permit will expire on 2013 so i don't have a problem with that. but i want to have my owp. :(

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyvly said:
did you ever talk to an agent wen u called?
Yes I did and she said only my Work Permit application for new employer that has been approved last October 14, 2011 but to my surprised I got my OWP in our mailbox today.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
@ ebonyivory did you recieve the pilot project owp permit or the regular owp?i hope you will get the regular one did you ask cic if you got approve 1st stage?
@Shelleonn
Mine is pilot project OWP.
Wish me luck again to approve the first stage approval soon. :)

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Jepoy0424 said:
no, my current work permit will expire on 2013 so i don't have a problem with that. but i want to have my owp. :(
I asked coz you are a 2011 applicant.

Correct me guys if i'm wrong, for those covered by the Pilot Project, for those 2011 applicants who got their OWP, were you on implied status???

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
@ Shelleonn
Mine is pilot project OWP.
Wish me luck again to approve the first stage approval soon. :)
Your a june 2010 applicant right?so it means you should get the regular owp not pilot project but if thats what they issue you dont worry you will get 1st stage approval soon good luck to you i hope they dont freeze 1st stage approval processing times again

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
I asked coz you are a 2011 applicant.

Correct me guys if i'm wrong, for those covered by the Pilot Project, for those 2011 applicants who got their OWP, were you on implied status???
MRS. Just Tiis im on implied status n OWP was mailed dec 4, 2011

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Hi littlenurse
When CIC received your application?
They are working on applications received up to 4 June 2010.
Hope to get good news one of these dasy. :)
They recevied my case at june 1st 2010. I think maybe I am married, the case will get longer. Hope everyone will get good news before new year. That must be a excellent gift.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
After 8 days i finally recieve my owp valid for 1 yr same as my passport my remarks temporary resident status maintained as per R183 application for permanent resident status has recieve initial approval
Mine is not on the mail yet!!! cic agent said they mailed it December 04,2011

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Your a june 2010 applicant right?so it means you should get the regular owp not pilot project but if thats what they issue you dont worry you will get 1st stage approval soon good luck to you i hope they dont freeze 1st stage approval processing times again
Thank you very much Shelleonn again!!!!
I just received my OWP from the mailbox.

It remarks "Temporary resident status maintained as per R183 (6)
pending LIC APR. Issued to passport validity".

I thought my MP meant CIC sent my kids study permits as well but no theirs in this mail.
OMG i really need it. :mad:

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
stress_27 said:
MRS. Just Tiis im on implied status n OWP was mailed dec 4, 2011
Thank you for the info.

I have a theory that those covered by the Pilot Project OWP's are only given to 2011 applicants whose work permits already expired or those on implied status.

IS THERE ANY ONE ELSE ON THE FORUM??? 2011 APPLICANTS WHO GOT OWP ? Were you on implied status???

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
2 of my friends are not on implied status nor their work permit is about to expire because they renewed it b4 they applied for PR and OWP. their work permit will expire on 2013 but they already recieved their owp.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
Thank you for the info.

I have a theory that those covered by the Pilot Project OWP's are only given to 2011 applicants whose work permits already expired or those on implied status.

IS THERE ANY ONE ELSE ON THE FORUM??? 2011 APPLICANTS WHO GOT OWP ? Were you on implied status???
No I'm not on implied status. Actually my current WP is valid until 2013 now they gave me OWP valid til 2015.