+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

JFMS

May 17, 2011
Im happy when i knew that they are moving fast now, too fast that they made a big leap on other 2010- march 2011 applicantS and started issuing owp to some april and even nov 2011 applicants.. Whats really going on now with CIC??! I hope boyzone's friend whos a visa officer has an answer... Yohooo Boyzone pls :)

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kablas99 said:
WE ARE NOT SLEEPING HERE IN CANADA..we are moving them but lets give us a FAIR PROCESSING..i've been swallowing my saliva of NOT PROCESSING FAIR for the MARRIED APPLICANT BUT THIS IS ENOUGH FOR AS MARRIED AND 2010 APPLICANT TREATED LIKE THIS...OUR PAYMENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF OUR APPLICATION ARE THE SAME WITH SINGLE AND LAST APPLICANTS..WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE EMOTIONALLY DISTRESS BY THIS UNSYSTEMATIC, INHUMANE WAYS of SYSTEM
@ kablas99 i feel your pain and frustration buddy cic should really be organize on who to process first,its not really fair to the one's who are waiting for a long time to get behind the line of new applicants,its like what they did earlier this year when they only issue owp to all single applicants all the one's with dependants like me got left behind,its great that they issuing owp to all the caregivers even 2011 applicants,but there is a down side to this,according to bambiegirl cic agent said that eventhough they issue owp it doesn't mean you got approve principle,so they are changing the rules again?i think your gonna get your first stage approval when you got decision made on ecas and your application is pass the date on the cic website first stage approval.its the only one that make sense to me,and to all who got approve of owp through 1 2 7 hotline when you call the cic to confirm your approval kindly check also if you got approve first stage

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Hi katrin
Me too since May 07, 2011.
The same day as yours CIC issued my OWP but i learned today that it doesnt mean the decision has been made for the approval in princeple.

Hi ebony_yah i knew that from a CIC agent,.we still need to wait for the 17-18months principal approval,.they just fasten the OWP to avoid Under the table,.no health care.....that;s why they called it Pilot project...Lets just be happy for this atleast we can freely work now while waiting for the PR...I sent my application last year OCT,2010...so i need to wait till April,2012 for my principal approval..

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when i check my aplication last saturday through cic hotline it said that my application for a work permit has been approve and the documents have been issue on dec 2,then almost midnight the same night my ecas change to decision made and its said there that the letter is sent dec 2 so the one on the hotline is accurate with the ecas,then i call them monday to confirm if it was owp,the cic agent said congratulations to me coz i pass first stage approval and the letter that was sent was my owp and a letter saying i pass first stage.so i believe i pass first stage not just owp approval.besides im a may 2010 applicant

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paging trisha berry11 and depressgirl is the letter for approval of first stage in the same envelope of owp or its mailed separately?im just curios thanks

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardwokerAngel said:
I wanna share with you guys...
I just spoke to immigration My OWP/PR was mailed December 4, 2011 Im soo happy rightnow...after waiting for so long finally is over! Thank God!!:) :)
Congrats to you!!!! i know how it feels...im happy for you :)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
when i check my aplication last saturday through cic hotline it said that my application for a work permit has been approve and the documents have been issue on dec 2,then almost midnight the same night my ecas change to decision made and its said there that the letter is sent dec 2 so the one on the hotline is accurate with the ecas,then i call them monday to confirm if it was owp,the cic agent said congratulations to me coz i pass first stage approval and the letter that was sent was my owp and a letter saying i pass first stage.so i believe i pass first stage not just owp approval.besides im a may 2010 applicant
Hi Shelleonn
No doubt on your first stage approval. :D
My application for PR is forwarded to an officer to assess.
Pls wish me luck. :)

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Hi Shelleonn
No doubt on your first stage approval. :D
My application for PR is forwarded to an officer to assess.
Pls wish me luck. :)
@ebonyIvory i wish you all the best on you application,when did you pass again?its june 2010 right?

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Shelleonn said:
@ ebonyIvory i wish you all the best on you application,when did you pass again?its june 2010 right?
Thank you very much Shelleonn!!!
CIC received my application for OWP and PR 23, June 2010.
Hope to hear good news before Chistmas. :)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
katrin said:
Hi ebony_yah i knew that from a CIC agent,.we still need to wait for the 17-18months principal approval,.they just fasten the OWP to avoid Under the table,.no health care.....that;s why they called it Pilot project...Lets just be happy for this atleast we can freely work now while waiting for the PR...I sent my application last year OCT,2010...so i need to wait till April,2012 for my principal approval..
@katrin
I thought CIC processes single applicants faster dont they?

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
@ katrin
I thought CIC processes single applicants faster dont they?

Hmmmm..i dont know,maybe they stopped processing the single to process the married applicant from June.2010...

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
hardwokerAngel said:
Thanks Strikenannies! I can't plan my trip already I already told my family that Im not coming back this year, beside Im studying rightnow so I have no time to go this year! Thank you!
Ur allowed to study? What are u studying? Coz i want to study too... Can i study now while im waiting for my owp?

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
katrin said:
I am on the implied status since Nov. 30,2011 and CIC approved my Open permit issued last dec. 4th.
Im on implied status since Aprill, 2011 and CIC approved OWP on Dec 4, 2011