Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Jepoy0424 said:
can somebody help me. how can u apply for temporary resident visa inside canada if ever i want to get a re-entry visa here instead of getting it in the phils. i checked the cic website and the application form is for OUTSIDE Canada. thanks guys!
It is best to submit letter from your employer stating you are employed and coming back to work for them and the plan date of your vacation. Hope it helps.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danna said:
thank u ,u are smart
I will try tomorrow
what is u plan for the holiday?
go back home ?
by the way how long it will take for us to get the PR after the open work permit?

Danna_ il book my flight soon.....i dont know when will i get my Pr,but the most important this now is my open to be abale to go home....

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Hello Please help me

I'm under LCP n had submitted ma file 4 OWP n PR but i have heard from frends det not it's take only 3 months 2 get OWP so is det true? pleas if any body know let me know god bless thank you....

kitt1517

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Jepoy0424 said:
can somebody help me. how can u apply for temporary resident visa inside canada if ever i want to get a re-entry visa here instead of getting it in the phils. i checked the cic website and the application form is for OUTSIDE Canada. thanks guys!
check this out Jepoy0424 http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
NIPA said:
Hello Please help me

I'm under LCP n had submitted ma file 4 OWP n PR but i have heard from frends det not it's take only 3 months 2 get OWP so is det true? pleas if any body know let me know god bless thank you....
It case to case. For example, I am applicant Aug 2010 and still waiting for my OWR
click this link for Live-in caregiver 2010- 2011 timeline
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls!!!

I think that I will ask the same questions that some of the girls had asked already but how there's so many mix of messages I can't understand anything...

As soon as we get our OWP, can we leave the country? Do we need to be employed to come back to Canada?

I'm aware that we can go to USA and come back without entry visa, just with our valid open work permit.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Thank you EbonyIvory (Is it Cindy :)) Good for you. Citizens of Korea do not need visas to enter Canada that was why you were able to bring your children in. It's very difficult and very different for citizens from countries who need visa to enter Canada. And if a parent or a spouse is working under the live in caregiver program or any low skilled jobs then the children and spouse are not granted visas.

EbonyIvory said:
Hi job_seeker

Im from South Korea.
My kids were already in Canada when i enter to LCP.
I have known 6 LICs w/dependants in BC from Korea and two of them already got PR 1 and 2 years ago.
All their children could enroll schools under parent WP in BC.
One of them brought her kids from backhome to here after 3 months of working as LIC.
I took her and her children to the US border to get the kids study permits.
With no problem, her kids got study permits and they got PR 2 years ago.
Her old child was graduated from the high school when his mom got OWP.
Instead of paying international fee for the university, he just appied for OWP under his mom' OWP.
Im very positive we LICs are humanbeings and can choose to bring our family to here in Canada.

depressgirl

Jul 14, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Girls!!!

I think that I will ask the same questions that some of the girls had asked already but how there's so many mix of messages I can't understand anything...

As soon as we get our OWP, can we leave the country? Do we need to be employed to come back to Canada?

I'm aware that we can go to USA and come back without entry visa, just with our valid open work permit.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]

yah you can go to USA... as long as you have US VISA..
[/size][/size][/size]

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Thanks depressgirl.

I'm aware about USA, I'm asking about any other country. With OWP are we free to go and come back even with out employer?

depressgirl

Jul 14, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Thanks depressgirl.

I'm aware about USA, I'm asking about any other country. With OWP are we free to go and come back even with out employer?
im not sure... im sorry.. i mess up..