05 June 2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
19 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 18,2013 (LC2)
LANDED..........
June 05, 2013 (LC1)
wsongco said:
congrats znereg! Did you apply option 1 or option 2? Pls update the spreadsheet. Thanks
Thanks Wsongco!!!I used option 2.spreadsheet updated.... :)

Znereg

Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2012 (LC2 Kit submitted)
AOR Received.
Start processing (ecas): 08 November 2012
Med's Request
10 January 2013
Med's Done....
30 January 2013
Interview........
05 June 2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
19 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 18,2013 (LC2)
LANDED..........
June 05, 2013 (LC1)

Znereg

Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2012 (LC2 Kit submitted)
AOR Received.
Start processing (ecas): 08 November 2012
Med's Request
10 January 2013
Med's Done....
30 January 2013
Interview........
05 June 2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
19 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 18,2013 (LC2)
LANDED..........
June 05, 2013 (LC1)
molo5000 said:
@ Znereg.. Congratulations!!! ;)
:) :) thanks molo5000&Cjoie28 as well... :) :)

canela

Jun 24, 2010
Hi Argy!!!

I´m from Colombia too (Bogota), I sent my application on June 2010 and still in process, right now I´m back home coz I have my girl here living with my parents!!! Let me know if there is other way to contact u pls!!!

Argy said:
Hi guys,

Finally I got my OWP yesterday :). My application was sent on May 13 2010, I am married but my husband had no receive LC2.
Long waiting, no job, depressed.... made me go back home since 5 months ago. Now I want to go back to Canada, I am unemployed, I need to apply for TRV. I need an advice if you know, how can I do it?, Can my husband go to Canada under my OPW while both of us waiting there for PR?

Please!!..... Thanks in advance

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Congratsssss guys and girls who got der OWP.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cheer up marshmalow and shelleon. urs are comming soon...

iv waited 19 months soo u can also wait.. PATIENCE and Prayers...

congrats in advance... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poknat said:
Congratsssss guys and girls who got der OWP.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

cheer up marshmalow and shelleon. urs are comming soon...

iv waited 19 months soo u can also wait.. PATIENCE and Prayers...

congrats in advance... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thanks poknat i wish i got the same feeling,im really looking forward to my owp,i wish they will tell me how my file is,so i know if its bad or good,im just really restless right now

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Znereg said:
:) :) :) My heart is overflowing with Joy.... just checked my ecas and it's decision made.... :) :) :) Hope you guys will have it soon too...God is truly good...
Congrats znereg i wish i got mine too

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
SHELLEON- Unfortunately calling CIC and asking about your application it's not going to fix your anxious. They won't tell you if there is anything wrong or if your application is right.Have you done copies from your application before send? Check it! When you sent your application you were sure that everything is right? I hope so..

So, now there's nothing you can do, just wait. If there's something wrong they will contact you. Don't worry. They are good to help people with that. If it's missing something they will ask you. Relax now...

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Znereg said:
:) :) :) My heart is overflowing with Joy.... just checked my ecas and it's decision made.... :) :) :) Hope you guys will have it soon too...God is truly good...
Congratulations Znereg as you wish you got the best Christmas gift ever!!! ;D

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
SHELLEON- Unfortunately calling CIC and asking about your application it's not going to fix your anxious. They won't tell you if there is anything wrong or if your application is right.Have you done copies from your application before send? Check it! When you sent your application you were sure that everything is right? I hope so..

So, now there's nothing you can do, just wait. If there's something wrong they will contact you. Don't worry. They are good to help people with that. If it's missing something they will ask you. Relax now...
Thanks strikenannies,unfortunately i didnt make any copies of my application but i check it thouroughly before i submit it,i even show it to my cousin who is a pr lic too,so im pretty sure i did what i have to do,im just waiting for a respond from a real cic visa officer im not really paying much attention to call center agents coz they dont know a thing

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Shelleon- You are right!! CIC doesn't know anything...everytime you call them and ask the same question, each one answer different..

Relax...You ecas will change this weekend...

Good luck!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Shelleon- You are right!! CIC doesn't know anything...everytime you call them and ask the same question, each one answer different..

Relax...You ecas will change this weekend...

Good luck!
Yeah i called them yesterday to check my file and this agent told me to wait 2 mos for my first stage approval coz i submit my appplication last july 22,2010 i told him cic recieve it may 13, 2010 and they start processing it july 22,2010 he said "oh right but you still have to wait coz there is nothing on your file right now"i ask him do i still wait 2 mos for my 1st stage approval he said yes,i was really frustrated so i called back and this agent told me they are gonna send email to cpc vegreville for an update on my file and ask me to call back in two weeks,i try to call again today and this agent told me they already send the message and it takes 30 days for them to respond... Oh well quesera sera