+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

faith24

Jul 27, 2013
Navi sheikh said:
She is right i missed my interview on 8th july2013 , Hi god bless me dear i got my another interview letter ,Now my interview is on 26th Aug. :) Thanks God. Pray for me. Thanks

congrats Navi, Wish you all the best for becoming a Canadian.........God Bless You!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Finally got my letter of landing interview on 29th of August. Paise God!

Gico

Jun 25, 2010
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 26, 2013
Med's Request
March 4, 2014
Med's Done....
March 10, 2014
Interview........
May 22, 2014
Passport Req..
May 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 8, 2014 ( received on July 19,2014)
wsongco said:
Congrats Wsongco!

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:
What's your timeline? Did you check your ECAS? Are you single or married?
Hello wsongco ,,,how are u? i just got letter from cic office in Montreal today,,my landing interview date is August 29 @8:15 am ...did you get it letter ,,,hopeful you get this day soon...thanks GOD...bless all the caregiver...

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:
Hello wsongco ,,i am wonder they said we must bring the original of your identity documents provided to the Case processing centre in Vegreville or to the local Canada immigration centre...is means work permit?? other need all your immigration documents ,,,what is we need bring ,,confuse! how did you understand it??

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
north girl said:
Hello wsongco ,,i am wonder they said we must bring the original of your identity documents provided to the Case processing centre in Vegreville or to the local Canada immigration centre...is means work permit?? other need all your immigration documents ,,,what is we need bring ,,confuse! how did you understand it??

Yes happy to hear we have same date only my time is at 10:15 am. As what I understand all our original work permit's and all original documents we submit during CSQ interview plus the SIN. Good luck to us. Let meet at the office ill try to come early to meet you around 9 so wait for me.

Thank you everyone for your support. I will not leave this forum even Im almost on the finished line. This forum became my second home because I learn so many things here and want to share what Ive learn. Pay it forward.

mrmaan

Nov 9, 2011
hi i m a july 2011 single applicant . i got letter from cic asking my fingerprints. does anybody have any idea about this? thx :)

north girl

Jul 10, 2012
wsongco said:

Yes happy to hear we have same date only my time is at 10:15 am. As what I understand all our original work permit's and all original documents we submit during CSQ interview plus the SIN. Good luck to us. Let meet at the office ill try to come early to meet you around 9 so wait for me.

Thank you everyone for your support. I will not leave this forum even Im almost on the finished line. This forum became my second home because I learn so many things here and want to share what Ive learn. Pay it forward.
wooow !! i am so exciting to waiting this day coming ,,,i had same feeling ,,is wonderful place we meet together ,,get lot of info and emotion support from you guys ,,thanks lot for everyone ..i still here ..is sure is my second home too ...GOD bless all ...see you wsongco..

MOHBAR

Mar 13, 2013
Can anyone say if the questions for a married person at the PR interview is different than a single person? Also, can anyone say what I should expect in the interview? I am married and have a child, my husband and son are in my home country awaiting their PR after my interview if it goes well...lol

Please advise...my interview is next week, any help will be much appreciated.

My timeline is below:

Filed application September 2010
Received first stage approval November 2011
OWP December 2011
LC2 received kit November 2012
LC2 received medical request June 2013
Received my letter for interview August 2013

Thank you
Please help

willo

Jun 19, 2012
MOHBAR said:
Can anyone say if the questions for a married person at the PR interview is different than a single person? Also, can anyone say what I should expect in the interview? I am married and have a child, my husband and son are in my home country awaiting their PR after my interview if it goes well...lol

Please advise...my interview is next week, any help will be much appreciated.

My timeline is below:

Filed application September 2010
Received first stage approval November 2011
OWP December 2011
LC2 received kit November 2012
LC2 received medical request June 2013
Received my letter for interview August 2013

Thank you
Please help?
Hi Mohabar which country are you from if you don't mind me asking?