+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
Hello. I just want to ask something.

We had already done our medical exam last February 26 at IOM Manila. And they said that we would wait for 1 week (Feb 26 - March10) to see if there is something wrong with our results so they could call or text us for follow up. But everything went fine.

So I called their office last March 11 to ask if it is already okay coz my mom wanted to confirm so she can fax the Immigration officer in Alberta. The IOM said that our results are finally okay. They would just send it to CIC on the same day.

However, I also called the next day (Tuesday) for confirmation if they already send it. Days had passed by but no one was already answering the phone. (by the way I called them for the whole week)

So when are they going to send our results? The 60 days request of embassy is near and yet it seems that they haven't sent it.
We are just waiting for our passports to have a visa

the processing time of our application is 22 months. And this month is the 22nd

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Headcrash4, dont worry too much... If they didnt contact you after the medical, it means there is nothing wrong... The next thing you will receive is ur passport with your visa... :) happy for you and ur family...

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
roxaida said:
Headcrash4, dont worry too much... If they didnt contact you after the medical, it means there is nothing wrong... The next thing you will receive is ur passport with your visa... :) happy for you and ur family...
so how many months are we going to wait? actually we are exciteed heheh

NIPA

Star Member
Nov 21, 2011
Dear Navi sheikh

is der any new news 4 April 2011 cuz i didnt get any thing yet n m husban also didnt get any LC2 kit yet....also if u know what kind of Q dey ask on interview tym plz let me know i be really appreciate...god bless us.......

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
NIPA said:
Dear Navi sheikh

is der any new news 4 April 2011 cuz i didnt get any thing yet n m husban also didnt get any LC2 kit yet....also if u know what kind of Q dey ask on interview tym plz let me know i be really appreciate...god bless us.......
Hello nipa! Im april 2011 applicant too... Keep me posted ok?

marshmallow

Star Member
Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 (April 26, 2010) : LC2 (March 07, 2011)
AOR Received.
LC2 : April 06, 2011 (letter date: March 24, 2011)
Med's Request
31-10-2012
Med's Done....
12-12-2012
Interview........
05-06-2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-08-2013
headcrash4 said:
so how many months are we going to wait? actually we are exciteed heheh
hi.. most probably a month before it gets posted in ECAS.. in my case our file was sent jan 14 and it was posted i think around the second week of Feb....

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
I havent seen any updates from my ecas maybe 1year. I dont know why.... Its frustrating... It always says, we were not able to identify you using the info you provided... Its always like that... Anyone there same as my situation? Thats the same info i always typed in even before but now its like that. I dunno why... :-(

headcrash4

Star Member
Feb 9, 2013
marshmallow said:
hi.. most probably a month before it gets posted in ECAS.. in my case our file was sent jan 14 and it was posted i think around the second week of Feb....
ok ok soo we still need to wait for a month before checking any updates right

MOHBAR

Mar 13, 2013
Hi Everyone, I just would like to know if anyone has the same situation. My husband received his LC2 in November 2012 and he got a letter a few days ago to provide more supporting documents to show our relationship. They already have our marriage certificate and we also have a child. I don't understand why we have to send more information to them. I have to fill out the sponsor questionnaire and he has to fill out the sponsored questionnaire. This is very frustrating because we were hoping the next step would be them getting their letter to go do their medical. Did anyone have this same experience? please share. my time line is :

September 2010 - submission of application
OWP - December 2011
AIP - October 2012
LC2 - November 2012

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
MOHBAR said:
Hi Everyone, I just would like to know if anyone has the same situation. My husband received his LC2 in November 2012 and he got a letter a few days ago to provide more supporting documents to show our relationship. They already have our marriage certificate and we also have a child. I don't understand why we have to send more information to them. I have to fill out the sponsor questionnaire and he has to fill out the sponsored questionnaire. This is very frustrating because we were hoping the next step would be them getting their letter to go do their medical. Did anyone have this same experience? please share. my time line is :

September 2010 - submission of application
OWP - December 2011
AIP - October 2012
LC2 - November 2012
hi,they are asking some documents if your husband did not submit all the necessary requirements. I far as i know all married couples have to fill up spouse questionaires and you have to submit evidences of being married aside from the marriage licence we also need to provide AOM (advisory on marriage)we can get this from NSO.and also they need some photographs of you and your husband eg. Wedding photos, family photos. We all get frustrated waiting to ne reunited with our families, in God's own perfect timing we will. Keep the faith and dont stop believing..

MOHBAR

Mar 13, 2013
thank you hun, I just hope this will all come to an end soon. my husband will be submitting everything this weekend so I just hope we will hear back from them soon to do the medical. Do you know if they might be called for an interview? from the thread of the forum I didn't notice dependants going for interview so I don't know.......

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
MOHBAR said:
thank you hun, I just hope this will all come to an end soon. my husband will be submitting everything this weekend so I just hope we will hear back from them soon to do the medical. Do you know if they might be called for an interview? from the thread of the forum I didn't notice dependants going for interview so I don't know.......
As far as i know there is no interview. If medical is clear they will be asked to send their passport for visa.. Dont worry, keep praying who knows you will be reunited with them this year..

lyniasel

Star Member
Sep 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 26, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17,2013
Med's Request
January 3, 2014
Med's Done....
January 28, 2014
Interview........
May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
May 6,2014
MOHBAR said:
thanks a lot for giving me some answers...
your welcome