+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
What should we do? I'm ready to any actions and protest.
We all came (let's say 2 years ago) here under the program. 2 years ago girls got their OWP after 6 months and later 6 months their PR, nothing about those 22-23 months, then another 17 months... We committed to work 2 years under the program, we knew it will take A YEAR ONLY to become PR and be free...
I will apply in November. I came to Canada May 2010, changed my employer, so have to work until November. And do NOT want, can NOT and do NOT have the patience to stay under the program any more... I didn't sign me up being nanny for 4-5 years...
What should we do? Who should we speak/ email/ Facebook/ Twitter? Whatever... what are your thoughts, ideas, girls?
Really, if we don't move the process, nobody else will move it. If we don't care, nobody else will care.
I'm Russian, somebody Russian-speaking here?
Would love to meet you, girls!!!!! Actions, Actions, we do need actions!!!!!!!

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Birdy said:
Hey, what's going on? Is there anything new ?? Mine is nothing still quiet! :(
Please come soon opw..... I need to apply for jobs , I am so suffering :(
Hey Nikki how are you?
I opened a new topic for our timeline, come and discuss with us!!
Well nothing for me either.. clock is ticking and im getting desperate!
God help us!!

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello boyzone, do you still have the link with your employer sister. is it possible for you to find out what is going on from her please.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
let us contact the news stations until one of the pick up the story . the email address for city tv is (news.to@citynews.ca) lets email them all everyday until some one do a news feature.

daphneleila

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LC.Calgary said:
What should we do? I'm ready to any actions and protest.
We all came (let's say 2 years ago) here under the program. 2 years ago girls got their OWP after 6 months and later 6 months their PR, nothing about those 22-23 months, then another 17 months... We committed to work 2 years under the program, we knew it will take A YEAR ONLY to become PR and be free...
I will apply in November. I came to Canada May 2010, changed my employer, so have to work until November. And do NOT want, can NOT and do NOT have the patience to stay under the program any more... I didn't sign me up being nanny for 4-5 years...
What should we do? Who should we speak/ email/ Facebook/ Twitter? Whatever... what are your thoughts, ideas, girls?
Really, if we don't move the process, nobody else will move it. If we don't care, nobody else will care.
I'm Russian, somebody Russian-speaking here?
Would love to meet you, girls!!!!! Actions, Actions, we do need actions!!!!!!!

See forumer's now it's confirm CIC is playing with LIC's so sad for those who are married and with kids longing to have their moms or their dad to be reunited, I feel so much pain as a mother of my 3 minor childrens, my youngest daughter was 3 months old (now shes 4 yrs. old) when their father left us and get on with their (LCProgram) promised that after about 2 years we can be united as family, I've kept my patience but it can always go beyond limitations...It's time for you guys to heard for the longest time,let your voice be counted, this is an ultimate violation of live in caregivers you deserve to received what was promised to you before you came to Canada. Goodluck to all! take some actions you guys can seek out for a human rights lawyer or seek Canada's Human Rights offices..be united and take action as one.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
CIC said they made rules to protect LICs, but now definitely we can say we don't get abused by employer but cic. They all the time say "humanity" but what they treat LICs like?
Last year Kenny said the backlog was from Liberal but what he can say now?
Does he have a heart to think about lots of children longing for to have their mom or dad not only Canadian children need parents?
We work so hard to meet cic requirements, why cic just play like that?

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Kalinka said:
It will be perfect. I sent already letter to this address - BUT it is comes back
Is it correct email address?
The email I sent last night didn't come back, would you like to try again? tips@mingpaovan.com

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
cardcraw said:
hello boyzone, do you still have the link with your employer sister. is it possible for you to find out what is going on from her please.
. U must pm boyzone and delete this post. U dont want them to get on a hook,do u??some officers give damn tym to browse this forum

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Did you guys read this story ???

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/canada/Foreign+caregivers+still+waiting+open+work+permits/6619701/story.html

We should write the reporter Tobi Cohen and see if she is willing to report the injustice that CIC is causing us ?

tcohen@postmedia.com

PLEASE ALL WRITE TO HER AND VOICE OUR FRUSTRATIONS WITH THIS GOVERNMENT AFTER THEY PROMISED EASIER PR FOR US

Mackie19

May 16, 2012
wsongco said:
Hi I never heard they mailed questionnaire to previous employer. If so can you get some copy and post here in the forum. Did you add your 4 months work with them as part of your 24 months employment?

I read long time ago on this forum that her employer received a call from CIC asking or confirming if she really work as a live in. Then after the call she got her PR. I dont recall which thread I read that.

Maybe they were trying to call my previous employer but they don't answer the phone. So they just mailed them. Hopefully everything is OK!

Mackie19

May 16, 2012
wsongco said:
Hi I never heard they mailed questionnaire to previous employer. If so can you get some copy and post here in the forum. Did you add your 4 months work with them as part of your 24 months employment?

I read long time ago on this forum that her employer received a call from CIC asking or confirming if she really work as a live in. Then after the call she got her PR. I dont recall which thread I read that.
Yes, i put in my application that i worked for them coz they give me ROE and t4. I dont also have idean what was that questionaire. Me and my previous employer are not in good terms since changed my work

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
My friend got her OWP today!!!!!!!! She is end of January 2012 applicant, so it took 3.5 month. Let's hope for the best!!!!!!

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
One friend got just today, so she applied end of January 2012. So much happy for her )))
But another my friend applied August 1, 2011; still NOTHING, now she is waiting for the OWP 10 months already.