+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
riaivy1980 said:
it sucks huh! And they cannot even tell u what's the progress of your application?
true. :( i can't do anything but wait. and call center agents can't do anything either. sad part is i'm pregnant with our second child. makes me more depress. well prayers can do miracles ???

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
mcdebe said:
true. :( i can't do anything but wait. and call center agents can't do anything either. sad part is i'm pregnant with our second child. makes me more depress. well prayers can do miracles ???
:) awe.. you will be okay ;)

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
:eek: :-[ :-X :-\ :'(

Oh oh HELP!!! I am in HUGE trouble!!!
My employer misunderstood me!!! I told them I will leave them depends on my papers I never told them when!
BUT they assumed by themselves that I will leave them in April my 2 years with them ! I just passed my application last week!! ( I have 2 months with first employer) now they already found someone ! Speak Russian like the kid's mother! They said if she said yes they told them to start in April , then I have to go!!!! What am I gonna do lol I asked them well, if she said no, please keep me til June lol.
We got no problem just they misunderstand me!!! Hurrr!

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi,
Today i check my Status on line .it shows ,they received my PR application on Dec/19/2011.it means they open my file.Thank god

123chow

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aman82 said:
Hi,
Today i check my Status on line .it shows ,they received my PR application on Dec/19/2011.it means they open my file.Thank god
wow congrats Aman82... im so jealous now.. i've check mine but still no update...i pass my application december 14... i hope there is no problem with my papers.. :-[

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
123chow said:
wow congrats Aman82... im so jealous now.. i've check mine but still no update...i pass my application december 14... i hope there is no problem with my papers.. :-[
Thanks Madpotato and 123chow .don't feel Jealous because in few days u will too got ur good news believe me.thanks madpotato from core of my heart ,u help me alot and job_seeker too.,

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Birdy said:

My employer misunderstood me!!! I told them I will leave them depends on my papers I never told them when!
BUT they assumed by themselves that I will leave them in April my 2 years with them ! I just passed my application last week!! ( I have 2 months with first employer) now they already found someone ! Speak Russian like the kid's mother! They said if she said yes they told them to start in April , then I have to go!!!! What am I gonna do lol I asked them well, if she said no, please keep me til June lol.
O could talk her. I am Russian too

locam

Jan 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
Congratulation locam! What's is the remarks on your owp?

Congratulation mad potato why theres no remark in your owp. Not even pending LIC?

Thank you wsongo! :) Its says there Pending LIC APR

jaycey100

Mar 20, 2012
hi everyone im applying for TRV in Philippines.. Im going home on april 12, 2012.. do i need a to fill out the FAMILY INFORMATION form? thank you so much for your help... and QUESTION number 9.. country where applying if not same as a current country of residence so i answered NO because im applying in Philippines is that right? and it says there from what date to when?

cats_lover

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Birdy said:

What is the problem? you have sent your papers already, then what? tought you were leaving them as son as possible!! let me know!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Kalinka said:
O could talk her. I am Russian too
Really???!! Yea do you wanna come here Richmond hill 20 mins. From
Toronto lol they need live in tho. Only one 5 years old girl. She goes to school 2-3 days a week.
She is Ukrainian but speak Russian.

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
cats_lover said:
What is the problem? you have sent your papers already, then what? tought you were leaving them as son as possible!! let me know!
Well, my problem is.... I have no idea when am
I gonna get OPW . And between the gap look for a new job.
How am I gonna eat!?!? Lol it's ok I don't stress out that much!
How are you did you sent yours?

kyzel29

Star Member
Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2012
Doc's Request.
AUG. 2012
AOR Received.
NOV. 7, 2012
Med's Request
JUNE 2015
Med's Done....
JUNE 25, 2015
Interview........
SEPTEMBER 30, 2015
Passport Req..
JUNE 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SOON :)
LANDED..........
SOON :)
Truegirl said:
hi Guys.. just want to share this..
My friend who applied for PR May 2010 from Philippines got her open work permit last week of Nov 2011. She checked last week with CIC regarding the status of the application of her dependents in Philippines and they said that she should make follow up on Canadian Embassy in Manila bcoz their file has been transferred already.
Today, her husband got a call from Canadian Embassy, Manila. The embassy told him to email them the names of all the dependents, mailing address in Philippines and Canada, contact info (email and phone) both in Philippines and Canada. The email add they gave was manila-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
We dont know yet what will be the letter they will be sending.. Is anyone experienced same situation like this? :D

gud eve...awhile ago someone called me..she also gave me an email adress...manila/im/enquiry@international.gc.ca...is this right???she said slash not hypen....