+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Jepoy0424

Feb 28, 2011
honiko said:
Thanks! Yes, it says ' a decision has been made and you will be contacted'..actually, when I received my OWP in the mail ,I received another letter with the Medical form for my husband.
that was fast considering that you are married.. 14 months... so does it mean faster processing for single applicants? :D

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone just goy my owp from the mail today, the remarks og owp is "temporary resident status maintained as per R183(6).
Issued to the validity date of the passport.
Pending LIC apr.

I think i should wait for couple of months to have my first stge approval. I am november2010 applicant:)

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
tinkermarie said:
Hi everyone just goy my owp from the mail today, the remarks og owp is "temporary resident status maintained as per R183(6).
Issued to the validity date of the passport.
Pending LIC apr.

I think i should wait for couple of months to have my first stge approval. I am november2010 applicant:)
Congrat!!hope more good news coming be4 xams

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@honiko-how did your husband come here as your dependent? pm me your answer pls thank
s

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
honiko said:
Congrats to all...

Remarks: Application for Permanent Resident Status has received Initial Approval.
I'm October 2010 applicant.
honiko said:
Thanks! Yes, it says ' a decision has been made and you will be contacted'..actually, when I received my OWP in the mail ,I received another letter with the Medical form for my husband.
CONGRATULATIONS honilko! ;)

Just want to ask you something, ..did you received a letter from Vegreville that stated that the processing of your application has been completed, and your local immigration center will contact you concerning your PR status?

If yes, so.. you could have your PR interview very soon! ;D

This is a great news to everyone, as CIC is giving INITIAL APPROVAL too like you that is an October 2010 applicant! ;D

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Please!!!

1. Anyone with class 4 driver's licence pls give me some tips for knowledge and road test.
2. Will TB test cost me $ or be covered by MSP (health care card)?

Thanks.

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
CONGRATULATIONS honilko! ;)

Just want to ask you something, ..did you received a letter from Vegreville that stated that the processing of your application has been completed, and your local immigration center will contact you concerning your PR status?

If yes, so.. you could have your PR interview very soon! ;D

This is a great news to everyone, as CIC is giving INITIAL APPROVAL too like you that is an October 2010 applicant! ;D
Thanks! I didn't receive that letter yet, only the medical form for my husband, his medical has to be done within 60 days.

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
honiko said:
Thanks! I didn't receive that letter yet, only the medical form for my husband, his medical has to be done within 60 days.
Oh.. so when your husband comply this right away, (maybe) CIC will grant PR to both of you in no time! ;D

Is your husband holding visitor visa when he came here?

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
Oh.. so when your husband comply this right away, (maybe) CIC will grant PR to both of you in no time! ;D

Is your husband holding visitor visa when he came here?
he was holding a work permit then changed to visitor's when his company wasn't granted LMO

Chie

Dec 1, 2011
Hello everyone, still no good news for me. I'm still waiting for my OWP and PR approval. I got a call from cic last Dec. 10 asking for my renewed passport no. I ask the agent about the status of my application and told me that he has nothing to say about my application and advise me to call the cic hotline. But then, when I phoned them he told me to wait until Jan 2012. I hope and pray to receive my OWP this year coz I will be unemployed next yr. I'am july 2010 applicant fr BC married with 2 kids. :(

sophieme

Dec 14, 2011
Chie said:
Hello everyone, still no good news for me. I'm still waiting for my OWP and PR approval. I got a call from cic last Dec. 10 asking for my renewed passport no. I ask the agent about the status of my application and told me that he has nothing to say about my application and advise me to call the cic hotline. But then, when I phoned them he told me to wait until Jan 2012. I hope and pray to receive my OWP this year coz I will be unemployed next yr. I'am july 2010 applicant fr BC married with 2 kids. :(
[/quote

DID you call the CIC hotline 1 2 7?

Chie

Dec 1, 2011
sophieme said:
Chie said:
[/quote

DID you call the CIC hotline 1 2 7?
Hi Sophieme, yes I did almost everyday but it's always the same message about my approved extended work permit last july 2011.
To all who got their Owp congrats to all of u guys!

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
molo5000 said:
@ wsongco..

It could be this: http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/article/1102957--goar-harper-s-unlikely-social-breakthrough

or this: http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1102442--immigration-minister-says-foreign-caregivers-can-work-elsewhere-when-contract-ends

That is only the latest news for us, Live-in Caregiver.

I don't check yet the TorontaStar print today, where (maybe) chuchay referring of..

It's the second link.THat is what it is in the Front page of the Toronto Star. ;D

sophieme

Dec 14, 2011
Chie said:
Hi Sophieme, yes I did almost everyday but it's always the same message about my approved extended work permit last july 2011.
To all who got their Owp congrats to all of u guys!
is it extended work permit last for 3 months or 2 months?