Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
honeysweetie said:
I'm kinda skeptical about it. I phoned 127 too but it says the details of my previous Work Permit application that has been approved and issued last October 14, 2011.

Now I asked my friend who just applied last month November 2, 2011 CIC received her PR/OWP application and the voice message 18882422100 127 says that her Work Permit application has been approved last December 3, 2011. I hope this is not system error. I'm happy and gives me hope if this is true.
if its just 1 case maybe thats an error...but there are many of us...i dont think that's a mistake... and by the way i recorded the message just in case...lolzz... ;D...hahahah.... it says..it was issued on December 3...maybe they issued it but have not send it?or maybe wait for a yr to send it???i hope not...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,i called CIC agent awhile ago to confirm about my open permit approval yesterday,the agent that i spoke with told me that Yes they issued my permit yesterday...I cant still beleive this until i have it on my hands....im so paranoid this time..!

Danna

May 2, 2011
lyvly said:
if its just 1 case maybe thats an error...but there are many of us...i dont think that's a mistake... and by the way i recorded the message just in case...lolzz... ;D...hahahah.... it says..it was issued on December 3...maybe they issued it but have not send it?or maybe wait for a yr to send it???i hope not...
that will be suck
really

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
katrin said:
Guys,i called CIC agent awhile ago to confirm about my open permit approval yesterday,the agent that i spoke with told me that Yes they issued my permit yesterday...I cant still beleive this until i have it on my hands....im so paranoid this time..!
dont worry..ure not alone.. ;D ;D ;D

brennin

Dec 5, 2011
kitt1517 said:
YES, I think the first stage approved which is mean OWP. The PR is the second stage if you are single applicant it will approve a few weeks after the first stage but if you are marry applicant have to wait longer.
Really your friend is very lucky only one month process and got owp ,mine still waiting i'm single
applicant i send May 2011 and process June 21, 2011 i check on ecad in process status. is that your friend got the lettet or aphone cll recieved.?

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And also the agent told me that i need to wait until the
End of the day before it will show up in my online status...and wait for 10 bussiness days for my open in my mailbox...wachu think guys?! Is this true? Or maybe CIC agent doesnt know whats happening to the Immigration office...

Danna

May 2, 2011
Can someone try to talk to the agent?
please
I tried so many times no one pick up the phone
did any of u guys tried?
we'd better heard the agent say something about is.so we can feel real am i right?

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
lyvly said:
dont worry..ure not alone.. ;D ;D ;D
its hard to tell to any1 until we dont have it in our hands..but at least this forum helps..

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Danna said:
Can someone try to talk to the agent?
please
I tried so many times no one pick up the phone
did any of u guys tried?
we'd better heard the agent say something about is.so we can feel real am i right?
they are agent but they are not visa officers..they usually have different answers... 8)

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls!

My OWP was approved on December 03!!!

Thanks for all support and I believe that all effort is being compensate!

But I won't stop to fight!!! I hope you guys won't stop too! That what happened with us never ever happen again under the live in caregiver program.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Girls!

But I won't stop to fight!!! I hope you guys won't stop too! That what happened with us never ever happen again under the live in caregiver program.
Congrats strikenannies_but are u not wondering why some nov.2011 applicants got approved too?!

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please someone call then to ask about this issue...please please please!! Just kinda still worried..i really have a big doubt about this...

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
lyvly said:
hi every1 i just want to ask....i just got so shock..im an august 2011 applicant..i tried calling cic too...i wasnt just so sure... i tried 127...and it said..

we rcv ur application aug 2011
your work permit has been approved dec. 3rd, 2011.. but thats it... it doesnt say we have sent you documents or whatever.... is this real...if so how do you think we could get a copy..i dont have a job ryt and i really badly need 1....

congrats to all...
CONGRATULATIONS lyvly! That is true that you got your OWP! ;)

Try to talk to one of the agent to verified that, Congrats! :-*

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Strikenannies said:
Girls!

congratz to you....
maybe they heard about the petition...they r facing a big lawsuit ryt now from FSW workers and they dont want another 1..

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Berry11 said:
Congrats in advance! That means you'll have a merry xmas! ;)
@ Berry11.. Thank You if its Positive! A Merry CHRISTmas to All of us! ;D