waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
canela said:
OMG now I am really confused.... Was my understanding that to get the PR takes around 1 year after applying that's why I understood the total of the all process to get the PR was the 15 months.... I'm in SHOCK... I can't wait 26 months, my mom is who is looking after my daugther and she is really sick now and I guess she can't look after her more than 6 months and I have no one else to look after her, plus the fact of have been away from my daughter ... is to much, honestly right now im just crying i can't wait that long.... 26 months??? come on.... is there any possibility to bring my daugther before as a turist or something like that??? please who has this information clear ... I need help!!!! :'(
I have a suggestion .try to apply your daughter a student visa..then apply her PR here.

canela

Jun 24, 2010
sweetchad said:
I have a suggestion .try to apply your daughter a student visa..then apply her PR here.
Thank you, I sent my application on June /2010 and I included her, so.... still may I apply for her student visa?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
canela said:
Thank you, I sent my application on June /2010 and I included her, so.... still may I apply for her student visa?
i dont know exactly.But u can try to ask the immigration if its possible.

canela

Jun 24, 2010
sweetchad said:
i dont know exactly.But u can try to ask the immigration if its possible.
Thank you!!! I'll phone tmrw and hopefully they explain how long takes all the process... I'll let you know guys :(

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
canela said:
Thank you!!! I'll phone tmrw and hopefully they explain how long takes all the process... I'll let you know guys :(
your welcome

plussy

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Canela,

Your intention re your daughter in getting a visit visa or a student visa may not be helpful. Your daughter is included in your application and I guess any other application under her name would be denied. Sorry.

I read this thread and this may somehow explain it.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-can-my-wife-join-with-me-here-t63464.0.html

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
canela said:
I have a friend in here.But she is not under LCP.shes a skilled worker.She applied for PR.she included her husband who is here in canada and 2 kids.her 2 kids was in the philippines.She applied PR under AINP program.while her papers is on the process, she applied her kids for student visa.her kids is her and after 11 mos of her kids arrival they got their PR.

There's no harm if u will ask the immigration officer.at least u tried.

canela

Jun 24, 2010
When I sent my file I changed of employer, this new employer had a nanny before and as soon she got her OWP she found another job, that's why the family started to looking for another live in caregiver; I keep in touch w the last live in caregiver and after all this confussion with the "processing times" I phoned her and she told me she got her PR just after 5 weeks of her OPW.... is possible the "processing time"changed that much???? from 5 weeks to 15 months???

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
hello guys i am just wondering if you guys are interested in sending the letter to a local news or to the MPs , we need to take an action because processing times are killing us so much ! if you are interested guys we can do some what like a petition letter then we send it scan the letter and sign it again so that we can have lots of signature then send it to the minister what do you think ?

canela

Jun 24, 2010
rosellyalung said:
hello guys i am just wondering if you guys are interested in sending the letter to a local news or to the MPs , we need to take an action because processing times are killing us so much ! if you are interested guys we can do some what like a petition letter then we send it scan the letter and sign it again so that we can have lots of signature then send it to the minister what do you think ?
Hello, is there anyway to have acces to the letter pls?
Thank you!

canela

Jun 24, 2010
hello again guys,

I just phone immigration line and the agent that I spoke to told me that the 15 months for the second stage starts counting from the day we receive the OWP, it means all process is around 26-27 months... she said also, it may be more or less... so there is nothing sure.... i ask her about my daugther and she told me as soon i fet my OWP I may apply her for a visitor or student visa, so I asked if that is gonna affect the process of the PR and she said NO, but as soon she get here I have to inform that one of the persons included in the application is now in Canada.

That is the information, I will keep phoning because I know some time the onformation changes from an agent to other... however i will try, I can't live without my kid anymore .... but I don't know if is better apply as a visitor or student...we'll see... thank you all of you guys and I'm sorry for the wrong information I gave before about "processig times".

canela

Jun 24, 2010
sweetchad said:
Sweetchad, thank you for your suggestion, it really helps!!! one agent of immigration told me the same so I will try!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
canela said:
Sweetchad, thank you for your suggestion, it really helps!!! one agent of immigration told me the same so I will try!
no problem.hope u can get your daughter soon.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i called the immigration today.they check my application and still the same.they said i have to wait for my first stage approval to be done.i ask them about the PR application time.we will start to count the 15 mos. after we receive the first stage approval.

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
This is really bad news:( BUT today I finally could enter to ecas! I used firefox before, just now I tried internet explorer and it worked!
(sent my application in June 2010)