Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Strikenannies said:
@ boyzone: Thanks a lot! I really appreciate your attention!

to all nannies here, I got it on facebook:

To all Live-in caregivers (single applicants).... Just got my opw yesterday. Checked my ecas and says "DECISION MADE"... Hopefully the 2nd stage approval (PR interview) won't take that long.... I'm a September 27, 2010 applicant, started processing Nov. 17, 2010..... Total waiting time 14months.... Maybe Cic is processing October 2010 single applicants next week since mine is Sept. 27th. God bless and good luck to all of you.:)
STRIKENANNIES,

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! ARE YOU SINGLE OR MARRIED APPLICANT?

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Hi Boyzone!

It's not me ( unfortunately) It's a girl that posted it on my profile on facebook...

Good for her and for us..they are processing September already. I'm october 25/2010. single.

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys.. i am october 2010 applicant.... i applied directly for P.R, no more OWP. do you know somebody same situation with me? is the processing time without open work permit still the same? thank you and Godbless

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
gracey100 said:
hi guys.. i am october 2010 applicant.... i applied directly for P.R, no more OWP. do you know somebody same situation with me? is the processing time without open work permit still the same? thank you and Godbless
you can still submit your application for OWP if you wish. if your single appllicant it wil not take long to get your PR but still you have to wait for few months but if you apply for OWP they will send it to you right away.
see Gilda on facebook she sent sept 27 2010 and rec owp nov 10, 2011. your next in line gracey. hope goodnews for your next week.

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank u wsongco..i am single from toronto.. i am hoping and praying too that it would be too soon..

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
hi boyzone2,

just a quick question,how come i haven't received my OWP yet but my wife already did receive the AOR and LC2 letter.with her file number and UCI as uv said,LC2 kit will be requested once the visa officer will grant you 1st stage approval/owp, it means i already did granted the 1st stage approval coz my wife had her LC2 already but the problem is they trasnfer my application to CIC Vancouver... thanks

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi faithangel,

according to her its a case to case basis CIC vegrivelle is not alone in making decision of every applicants timeline she said the CSIS - Canadian Security and intelligence Service are also involved in every applicants applications, there are million of applicants around the world that the CSIS checked everyday..FACTORS that affect the timeline of every apploicants include:

1. Delayed in POLICE CLEARANCE RECEIVED BY CIC VEG,
2. Delayed of Canadian Embassy Abroad reply to there inquiries..CIVIL STATUS,BACKGROUND CHECK ETC.

thanks a lot BOYZONE2 for your effort to asked my question...there are reasons in everything so I need to be patient more in waiting mine...so sad if not released mine before dec 6 then I need to cancell all my plans...GOD BLESS everyone and gudluckto all of us....

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
BOYZONE2 said:
as what i have recently posted while ago and i corrected it..cic vegrivelle will grant you initial approval 1st or owp and then will request lc2 kit to your dependants, for the reason about background checking it is not only cic vegrivelle that involve with background checking but also the CSIS-Canadian Security and Intelligence Service who are also responsible in checking millions of immigrant applications around the world and this mostly the reason of delayed processing time.

ok thank you boyzone2 for helping us to know what is going on with the processing time..

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
poknat said:
hi boyzone2,

just a quick question,how come i haven't received my OWP yet but my wife already did receive the AOR and LC2 letter.with her file number and UCI as uv said,LC2 kit will be requested once the visa officer will grant you 1st stage approval/owp, it means i already did granted the 1st stage approval coz my wife had her LC2 already but the problem is they trasnfer my application to CIC Vancouver... thanks

that's my question too before to boyzone..this is what he answered.

"as what i have recently posted while ago and i corrected it..cic vegrivelle will grant you initial approval 1st or owp and then will request lc2 kit to your dependants, for the reason about background checking it is not only cic vegrivelle that involve with background checking but also the CSIS-Canadian Security and Intelligence Service who are also responsible in checking millions of immigrant applications around the world and this mostly the reason of delayed processing time."

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
poknat said:
hi boyzone2,

poknat just read my reply n ur inbox again congratulation in advance to u ur owp is already approved for sure jst wait for it good luck!

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Thanks Boyzone2... yha im just waiting for this month. they transfered my application last may 18 2011.. hope they will send it this year...
;D ;D ;D God is Good all the time. nothing is impossible with him. il keep you updated with my application

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
poknat said:
Thanks Boyzone2... yha im just waiting for this month. they transfered my application last may 18 2011.. hope they will send it this year...
;D ;D ;D God is Good all the time. nothing is impossible with him. il keep you updated with my application

Yes poknat nothing is impossible with Him!! Magtiwalaka lang sa kanya .. It will come pretty soon.. Only you have to do is wait for the answer.. God has plan to each and everyone of us,, just trust and believe Him completely.. :)

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
@ strikenannies..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Anyone here that is may applicant received any progress? Pls share! Thanks! God bless!