Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
@honeysweety @ strikesnannies THANK YOU very much for your abrupt reply...it is a big help...KUDOS ;D

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka said:
I am from Edmonton too. 150 st 87 ave Linwood. And you? My friend Sveta (Belarus) got her OWP and PR on Sept 2011 (she applied on June 2010)
So now turn for us :-*
I am so happy for your friend! My friend applied in May 2010 and still no one change and no one answer!!! It is not right at all.
I am very thankful and wish all the best for girls from BC and Toronto who have been trying to change our situation for better and who have been fighting for our rights!!!!!!!! Our warriour's hears are with you!

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Datamira said:
I am so happy for your friend! My friend applied in May 2010 and still no one change and no one answer!!! It is not right at all.
I am very thankful and wish all the best for girls from BC and Toronto who have been trying to change our situation for better and who have been fighting for our rights!!!!!!!! Our warriour's hears are with you!
I cannot sent you personal message- your mail box is full.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Datamira said:
Hi EbonyIvory! Thank you for your answer> I tryed to PM to you but for some reasons I am not allowed to send a PM. Anyway, thank you for your support and blessing! God bless you and your family for your kindness and patience>
My Pleasure lets keep our fingers crossed on our applications.
You can send PM after 10 posts i figured it out. Kalinka and you both are from Russia? what a consequence my best friend is Russian coming to see me tonight w/husband and baby from Victoria pretty long distance known each other since 2004 very happy to see her baby again sad to tell her im still waiting for the paper.

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
In this article Kenney says that :

" We're expecting a decrease in the number of what are called Family Class 1. Those are spouses and dependent children, not the ones who come with the primary immigrant when they arrive but who are subsequently sponsored," Kenney said, noting demand is expected to drop by about 4,000 individuals "

" The government also is expecting a decline in the number of people who come to Canada as part of the live-in caregiver program "because fewer people are qualifying," he said "

Read more: http://www.canada.com/Canada+welcome+more+foreign+students+permanent+residents/5645341/story.html#ixzz1ceSPPWfH

LESS SPOUSES, LESS CHILDREN AND LESS LIVE IN CAREGIVERS

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/canada/Canada+welcome+more+forei
gn+students+permanent+residents/5645341/story.html

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
FEWER PEOPLE ARE QUALIFYING???

Is he changing the rules? I can't believe!! I heard that a lot of visas has been denying in china and Philippines....they are closing their doors girls...if the government don't put this program down, they will make almost impossible to come...PR upon arrival it's out of the question!!!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
I dont know but i hope all the application of ours will be processed soon

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yes, what does it mean? He's playing with words? Now employers are requiring live in caregiver applicants to speak their native language (Hindi, Punjabi, Mandarin, etc), so how does one qualify under the program?

Strikenannies said:
[size=10pt]FEWER PEOPLE ARE QUALIFYING???[/size]

Is he changing the rules? I can't believe!! I heard that a lot of visas has been denying in china and Philippines....they are closing their doors girls...if the government don't put this program down, they will make almost impossible to come...PR upon arrival it's out of the question!!!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Still hoping wishing

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
LET'S CALL THIS GROUP IN TORONTO, THEY MET WITH JASON KENNEY IN SEPTEMBER 2011.
but watch out they are also the ones that were Kenney's biggest supporters so I bet he gave them
more fake promises etc.

Let's ask them what Kenney means when he says..fewer aplicants are qualifying and he is cutting spousal and children sponsorship.

Julius Tiangson
Phone: (1)647-299-1106
E-mail: julius.gateway@gmail.com

Jocy Tomas
Phone: (1)289-687-1577
E-mail: jocytomas@yahoo.ca

http://foaccanada.org/2011/10/04/congratulations-to-foaccs-first-caregivers-general-conference/

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
LCPcaregiver said:
LET'S CALL THIS GROUP IN TORONTO, THEY MET WITH JASON KENNEY IN SEPTEMBER 2011.
but watch out they are also the ones that were Kenney's biggest supporters so I bet he gave them
more fake promises etc.

Let's ask them what Kenney means when he says..fewer aplicants are qualifying and he is cutting spousal and children sponsorship.

Julius Tiangson
Phone: (1)647-299-1106
E-mail: julius.gateway @ gmail.com

Jocy Tomas
Phone: (1)289-687-1577
E-mail: jocytomas @ yahoo.ca

http://foaccanada.org/2011/10/04/congratulations-to-foaccs-first-caregivers-general-conference/
Hi there after the updates is there any married April 2010 applicants who got their Open Work Permit already?

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Strikenannies said:
CIC update: working on applications received on April 16/2010. At least is walking...but still 18 months...
hope it doesn't go longer......