+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes but they said if we have any concern about the LC program to sent it to cbc news, investigation
http://www.cbc.ca/bc/news/investigates/

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
just finish watching the interview
is that it?? LCP doesn't need to be change coz they change it already?? what a DUMB answer!

hi
sweetchad. kristine S.
nothing new.. same old.. still waiting...

Thanks@ kristine

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
poknat said:
just finish watching the interview
is that it?? LCP doesn't need to be change coz they change it already?? what a DUMB answer!

hi
sweetchad. kristine S.
nothing new.. same old.. still waiting...

Thanks @ kristine

POKNAT go to that interview.if I'm only in bc I will join them.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
After this interview I have to admit that my hopes were cut in half!

No comments...

Nobody really care about this situation, in my opinion he ( jason Kenney) laughed at us after this interview...

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Protest now!

I'm sitting with a friend that works at human resources on saturday, she will help me to set up the poster...

She understand law too, it's going to be a awesome poster!!!

I'm so angry and frustrate that I will print a thousand of those posters and sent to all Canada!!!

Please let's be together at this time...something has to happen, this situation it's getting crazy!!!

18 months, no health care, abusive employers, caregivers hurt, low wage, families far away, no answers, cic doesn't know what to do...it's chaos!!!

BC Cad

Sep 26, 2011
sweetchad said:
do u know anybody except yourself
As of now, I have received messages asking about the details but none has confirm anything yet. If I end up doing this alone so be it, to get any information on where our application is heading will be worth it.

However, it would really have more impact if more LIC would be willing.

BC Cad

Sep 26, 2011
Strikenannies said:
@ poknat I can go to this interview...Could you please send me the details...

Has to be from Philippines? Because I am not...
@strikenannies

I will sent you the details if you would be willing to be heard. I don't think U have to be from the Philippines as long as your a LIC affected by this extreme delay.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
im from montreal. it seems like im alone here. please anybody from montreal please come on oct 18 at affq. on jean talon est. pm if you want to be heard and share your experience on abusive employer/s

Sunday, October 16th from 10am to 12nn at
Association des aides familiales du Québec
2348, Jean-Talon Est, bur. 407
Montréal (Qc) H2E 1V7
for registration call 514 272-2670

@ stikenannies if you have sample poster can you pls send it to me. and im goin to bring it on sunday and give to the caregiver in montreal, they dont know whats going on the processing of LCP PR application, they have the rigth to know the truth.

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
To Strike nannies:

Didnt you say that Natalie Clancy emailed you that she asked Kenney about the delays and he said he wasn't aware of it.???

Where is that interview ? you should ask her

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
here is what she answered me:

Minister says he recently learned of the problems you write about and he is working on it,
I asked him on your behalf.

if he said that, what she was suppose to say? She doesn't know all our problems, even we saying it...we have to go for a protest...there's no other option...Girls, We tried everything, all options are gone...let's go for a protest...

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
But this wasn't in the interview unless I missed it, also this interview was taken in Calgary. She is in Vancouver ???
So how could she have asked him today ?

You should email her and ask her again.

Bullshit that he only head recently, we have been tweeting him for months and months.

Typical politician, say anything....just like back home in the Philippines.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
@LCP probably they sent a camera men only from cbc calgary...the she asked the questions and he answered, but i believe that after this interview they had edited...

Girls!!

IT's we together and God with us!!! Anyone else will fight for us..anyone will put their head to help us..together on the streets the government, CIC, families, all Canada will have to listen to us!!!