+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Little help please - FAMILY SPOSE

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
"he's too busy with his job" - that would worry me, surely he should want to visit you if you can't get a visa for Canada.

"so this may be the last thing to do,or if you know some other way to visit Canada,tell me" - sorry, but what you appear to be saying is that you will get married to come to Canada.
as i said, i've tried to get a visit visa,and it was fail .. that's why i'm looking for some other ways to visit him, BEFORE marrying him ..

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
I really don't know because I didn't have to do much to get my work permit.

You should check out the various threads on this forum that talk about work permits. The people posting there will be in a much better position to give you advice.

All the best,
Tuggie

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more thing ..

my sister is in Canada,but i'm over 18,so she can't sposse me ..

does an invitation letter from her,or her husband can "smooth"things out?

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Seems like you need to start reading from the beginning. Try to read all the procedures for your possible situations on http://www.cic.gc.ca/ and after that you should continue to ask questions about how to enter Canada.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you include a letter from them with the previous visa application?

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've read it .. -.-

and I can line up a job before immigrating to Canada.. ( for the "Foreing Workers" program )

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Hi Misssimona,

Oddly enough, I was talking about your situation to a co-worker of mine here in Ontario. She told me that she has a friend who helps foreign caregivers arrange employment here (to help working parents care for their children).

She said she would mention it to her friend.

If you send me a private message through this forum with your information (name, country, background, and e-mail address), I will give your information to my co-worker and her friend will e-mail you to see if she can help you.

All the best,
Tuggie

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Hi,

I just copied and pasted your information from the private messages you sent to me and gave it to my co-worker. She is very, very sweet and said she would pass it along to her friend.

So, expect an e-mail sometime in the next few weeks (hopefully sooner).

I wish you all of the best. For your sake, I hope you take your time to make a marriage decision. From my past experience, I can tell you that a bad marriage is very damaging to your health, finances, and self-esteem.

Sincerely,
Tuggie

Hycore

Star Member
Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
AOR Received.
did not receive any
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov.09, 2010
I think it is obvious that you are just trying any way possible to get into Canada. First, you spoke about just getting married to get into Canada, then you spoke about getting a job to get into Canada and lastly, about your sister sponsoring you. Your main goal is just to get into Canada for the sake of being in Canada, not because you are in a genuine relationship.

For most people here, they have been put through the ringer trying to prove their relationships are genuine. If you want to be in Canada do it the right way, don't abuse the spousal sponsorship immigration method.

misssimona

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all; I said that I love him,and it's more then FRAUD !!

Second, he told me that I can also come, with job offer ( skilled workers ) before getting married ..

I've tried to get VISA, but it was refused ..
and the key part: OUR RELATION SHIP, IS GENIUE, and my sister can't sposse me,cuss i'm older than 18 .. read the CIC about the family spose .. !!!

bonbon9

Jul 7, 2010
ON, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
MX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/15/2010
AOR Received.
12/02/2010
File Transfer...
10/14/2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02/23/2011
LANDED..........
05/17/2011
misssimona said:
Hello, first of all I wanna ask something ..

I wanna immigrate in Canada,but cuss it's too hard to get a visa,i found a guy who can help me ..

It's like he's inviting me to join him,and marry him .. Is that possible?

Thanks
"A guy"?
You're not even in a relationship, are you?