+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of the public-private partnership institutes

Maverickk94

Jan 23, 2024
The announcement on the 5th of February that you're referring to is more of "additional" information and not contradicting to the previous information that was made on the 22nd of Jan. Look up your college on the DLI list. On the 14th of Feb they made an update to it and you would likely see that you can click to see more "details" under the PGWP eligibility column. Clicking there will show the next page where it is again clearly stated: "You will not be eligible for a PGWP if you start a program of study at this campus on or after September 1, 2024."

It depends on which PPP you are going to, but if the ones operating it properly at not going to suddenly shut down most likely and would likely offer options to be transferred to the main campus when possible.
Mine is loyalist toronto and thank you for the information i will check dli list again.i didnt knew they updated it

Maverickk94

Jan 23, 2024
The announcement on the 5th of February that you're referring to is more of "additional" information and not contradicting to the previous information that was made on the 22nd of Jan. Look up your college on the DLI list. On the 14th of Feb they made an update to it and you would likely see that you can click to see more "details" under the PGWP eligibility column. Clicking there will show the next page where it is again clearly stated: "You will not be eligible for a PGWP if you start a program of study at this campus on or after September 1, 2024."

It depends on which PPP you are going to, but if the ones operating it properly at not going to suddenly shut down most likely and would likely offer options to be transferred to the main campus when possible.
Thank you bro atleast i am tension free now about pgwp and all i have to see is how i can transfer my campus whenever its possible

shashank_kalp

Feb 24, 2024
Hello.. I have applied for Lambton college Mississauga for august intake (classes starting from 26 august as per the offer letter I received last year) back in December 2023 .. I got my visa on 1feb and got stamp on 15 feb.. Now as my classes are starting from 26 august in the ppp college.. Will i be eligible for pgwp after 2years.. Please reply

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Hello.. I have applied for Lambton college Mississauga for august intake (classes starting from 26 august as per the offer letter I received last year) back in December 2023 .. I got my visa on 1feb and got stamp on 15 feb.. Now as my classes are starting from 26 august in the ppp college.. Will i be eligible for pgwp after 2years.. Please reply
The original decision from the government was going to say "fall 2024" but they changed it to "1 September 2024", so it is quite possible that you will not be eligible for it. Confirm this with your college directly, the main campus not Queen's College and if they're willing to put it in writing, then they must have confired it. Also try to get transferred to one of the other campuses that is not in either Toronto or Mississauga if possible. Personally, I would not take the chance.

Maverickk94

Jan 23, 2024
The original decision from the government was going to say "fall 2024" but they changed it to "1 September 2024", so it is quite possible that you will not be eligible for it. Confirm this with your college directly, the main campus not Queen's College and if they're willing to put it in writing, then they must have confired it. Also try to get transferred to one of the other campuses that is not in either Toronto or Mississauga if possible. Personally, I would not take the chance.
Ask your college international admission department and see what they say if they say they are unsure than keep on sending them reminders and emails by asking when they will have sufficient information and confirm by them if they say so than you can take the chance or else if the dli number is same take the defferal and admission in the main campus.
I am also confused and i kept asking my college and also said some cold things to them and now they gave me in email that may intake students will be getting pgwp so try and ask them

Beenath17

Apr 28, 2018
If you are going to St Lawrence in Kingston you are attending a public DLI. It is the public DLIs that have partnered with private schools. For example, St. Lawrence is partnered with Alpha College in Toronto. It is mostly the Toronto area schools.
what about Lambton College in Mississauga with DLI O19305293332 and campus is Lambton College at Queen’s College of Business, Technology and Public Safety . Is this school safe?
Thanks in advance for replying me.

Beenath17

Apr 28, 2018
What is going to happen to people that applied to Lambton College in Mississauga? I have not even gotten admission from the school for Fall 2024.

Are they going to transfer their courses to another non Private Public Partnership schools or they will maintain the status quo?

Any body from Lambton should advise us..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is going to happen to people that applied to Lambton College in Mississauga? I have not even gotten admission from the school for Fall 2024.

Are they going to transfer their courses to another non Private Public Partnership schools or they will maintain the status quo?

Ask the school. Lambton College and the one in Mississauga are 2 different school with different programs and admission requirements. There would be no space or housing to move all those students. You should be getting admission from another public DLI instead of waiting for news.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021

The transferring option, if they even will have one, will likely be only only considered for those who had received an offer and paid - they would try to make sure they don't lose money as much as they can. Even in those cases it is very uncertain because no one knows if the PPPs will even be included in the allocation, let alone will the public college itself will be able to issue the attestation to all their own international students. With so many maybes and wasting your time, PPPs shouldn't even be an option for anymore.

karan0026

Mar 22, 2024
My college is portage calagary campus. I gained admission in May 2024 intake in Buisness professional administration course. Is I am eligible for post graduation work permit?