Med's Done....
19-06-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
none
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2013
I am a permanent resident in Alberta. I came here through family class after my husband and I got married.

We are in a poly-amorous relationship and plan on having a commitment ceremony in a couple of weeks with another man, who lives in Florida.

The question is this: How, if at all, can we get him up here? He has a masters degree in library and information sciences and has been looking at getting a job here in Edmonton in that field. He's a medical and academic librarian. He also is willing to go back to school, though he already has outstanding student loans.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
lalune117 said:
I am a permanent resident in Alberta. I came here through family class after my husband and I got married.

We are in a poly-amorous relationship and plan on having a commitment ceremony in a couple of weeks with another man, who lives in Florida.

The question is this: How, if at all, can we get him up here? He has a masters degree in library and information sciences and has been looking at getting a job here in Edmonton in that field. He's a medical and academic librarian. He also is willing to go back to school, though he already has outstanding student loans.
wow, did you declare to CIC during application stage for your Family Class that you are in a Polyamorous relationship?
Because as far as i know, CIC entertains relationships between husband and wife as family class, not polyamorous relationships, you cannot be married to 2 men in Canada dear. but seriously WOW!

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Sorry that is not recognized by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for immigration purposes.

lalune117 said: