+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Level of education question

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
I have a question regarding level of education.
In the education history there are two places that ask for level of education.
My wife has a masters degree and wes had evaluated it as bachelors.

So my question is in level of education by wes evaluation i wrote bachelors.
But there is also another level of education question before that asking the actual level of education what should be entered here bachelors or masters ?
What i believe is that masters should be entered here and ECA evaluation level would be bachelors .
As they give points for what is written in ECA level of education.

Is this the correct approach?

ziadnasir

Jan 19, 2019
Thank you that does clear up.
I was getting 1 more point post ITA so wanted to see if i had filled it correctly.. as pre ITA i had gotten correct points but the same information automatically getting transferred post ita is giving one extra point.
So probably a glitch

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
Hi, Please help

My 2 years PGDM degree is evaluated as PG diploma one year by WES.
While filling the form..the level of education should be Two years degree or diploma, right?
And below in WES equivalency section, I am mentioning it as one year program in university. Is this correct?
Please guide in how to fill this correctly.

Please let me know if this is correct

Diploma:
Complete/ full academic years: 2 years
Level of Education: 'Two-year program at University, College... Or is it Masters or Professional
Has (your name) received an ECA within the past 5 years for this degree, diploma or certificate?: Yes
Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on the ECA report. Your ECA Report will tell you......: 'One-year program at University, College..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, Please help

My 2 years PGDM degree is evaluated as PG diploma one year by WES.
While filling the form..the level of education should be Two years degree or diploma, right?
And below in WES equivalency section, I am mentioning it as one year program in university. Is this correct?
Please guide in how to fill this correctly.

Please let me know if this is correct

Diploma:
Complete/ full academic years: 2 years
Level of Education: 'Two-year program at University, College... Or is it Masters or Professional
Has (your name) received an ECA within the past 5 years for this degree, diploma or certificate?: Yes
Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on the ECA report. Your ECA Report will tell you......: 'One-year program at University, College..
You fill it out as one year program in university. So you are right.

SreAK

Oct 9, 2021
You fill it out as one year program in university. So you are right.
There are two places for level of education. Under ECA I have mentioned one year program and in another level of education, I have mentioned two years program. I have done 2 year full time PGDM however WES evaluated PGDM as one year.