+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter recieved from CIC-MANILA redo medical

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
I just recieved a letter from CIC-MANILA,i have to re do my medical since its been expired last april 2009.im scheduled for medical this comming august 10-11.my question is,i also have a expired police clearance.do i have to submit new police clearance even they dont ask for it by now?im just thinking ahead of time if they ask my new police clearance,i could have save valuable time of doing so in advance.any advice please.thanks so much for the help

mrsmyle

Apr 1, 2009
if you have some time, I say go ahead and take a new NBI clearance... but as far as I know, having the medical redone is important because it has to be good until you land in Canada - more senior members of the forum can clarify this.

dobby321

May 18, 2009
heloo hoop8up. :) I would suggest to obtain a valid NBI clearance as well to save time. They may have not noticed that your existing NBI is expiring. Good luck.

hoop8up

Oct 1, 2008
Thanks so much for your reply guys.thats what i'll do after my medical,i will renew my NBI clearance in cebu as well.and send it right away to the embassy with my file number on it.hopefully it will help to shorten time on my application.hope to hear senior members on this forum and help me on this.thanks so much for your replys