+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Guys,

You know what happened? I got my Visa on 5th morning. Was notified regarding my passport being sent through their vide courier partner. I hence enquired with my local Bluedart and got confirmation on getting my shipment by 6th afternoon. The most unforgettable part is their flight getting cancelled and therefore intimating me to wait till 8th September to collect my passport. I requested them to allow me collect it personally and they didn't accept. Contacted VFS for giving approval to direct collection but they didn't reply.

I was so close to leaving for Canada and that one bloody flight delay costed me my career, money and emotional backdrop. Don't know if I can even come to Canada.

I hope this never happens to anyone.

Between just for information purpose.
Flights from New Delhi are pretty cheap in comparison and less duration too.

To those who don't have a Transit Visa, please don't take the route through US. Some dumb travel agents might advice you to take a route through US for it is cheaper and less time consuming.
Remember!! The moment you enter into US without a transit visa for US, border force will sweetly ask you return back immediately.

Try routing through Amsterdam, Hongkong, Dubai, Sri Lanka since these countries don't ask for any Transit Visa. You can also go through UK if your arrival and connecting flight from UK are on the same date. Please keep this in mind.

All the best and safe journey.

NOTE: Transit Visa is a Visa provided by some countries via which you travel or look forward to leave their airport to wander in their city. US being a sovereign nation strictly asks for Transit Visa and therefore make sure you either apply for one much earlier to travelling or simply avoid that particular route.

Take care.

Last edited:

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ
Thank you guys for all your support. I got my Visa approved today around 4:00 pm. I pray that whosoever is left to get theirs may receive it soon.
congrats

where u applied

Reactions: Whitedy_

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
I have applied on 5th of this month for Jan intake through VFS Ahmedabad...
When can I link my application to CIC website ??

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
you can link after 5 working days , but you can try linking if you found application it willl be linked
Oh Okay..
actually I got an email day before yesterday, saying your application has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office , New Delhi on 06/09/2017 but I received an sms too but it mentioned Banglore rather than New Delhi..!
Confusing..