+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

jatinsss

Aug 26, 2017
i've got my visa in 5 days for fanshawe college . anyone here for fanshawe college message me.and plz tell me that can i go in october for january intake?

Reactions: rkrax

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
i've got my visa in 5 days for fanshawe college . anyone here for fanshawe college message me.and plz tell me that can i go in october for january intake?
When did you applied for visa ??? Because I too applied for Jan intake on 5th sept

rkrax

Aug 5, 2017
see on this regard honestly you cant judge anyone . may people will say many thing . but what I made analysics is that your hardwork matters there is luck also .. some people with 5 backlogs got visa and some with no backlog got rejected . It is totally based on the representation of your file and sop and most imp luck . more over may i know your 10th 12th bca marks and when you are passed out
Forgot toh mention about marks.. so i haven’t shown them 10-12th(57% in both) marks as it were low... and in BCA I Have overall 6 CGPA and Second class mentioned in Provisional degree... My regular BCA Last semster final exams were in April 2016 but as I was still to appear for one of the exam for which I wast absent, that I appeared last year in sept 2016 resulting in acquiring the degree in feb 2017...

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ

Prince ghotra

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
NOC Code......
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
sumbitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ ਅਕਾਲ ਦੀ
LANDED..........
ਮਰਜੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ

LB1993

Sep 8, 2017
Help please:

1) I submitted my application by hand. Is there a way to access it online?
2) How can I change my email address once my application has been submitted?

Thank you.

pshukla

Sep 1, 2017
Got an email confirmation that my visa has been approved. Applied 6 june VFS delhi. Didnt get a dispatch msg yet though, anyone has any idea how long it should take? they sent me the paper with the barcodes that I have to carry with me through immigration.

Reactions: Whitedy_

Nirbhaisingh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Hello guys ,
I want to discuss my profile on this thread and want to know about the probability of getting the student visa .
Here is my profile
10th 7.8 cgpa
12th 78.2%
Phy =75
Chem=68
Math=70
Eng= 81
Physical =97
Ielts 7.5 overall not less than 6
After that i did c++ programming course of 2 months and I even mentioned in my sop that it will help in my further studies . Please reply , I did my +2 in 2017 and 10th in 2015 both in cbse board , my question is do I need to mention c++ programming in my sop as I studied physical education in +2 , thanks

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Help please:

Thank you.
Hi, you can link you paper application online at CIC website.

Whitedy_

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
PH
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Makati
Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Help please:

Thank you.
and..u think you can change your emaul at the CIC website as well