+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Pete_g

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
My medical was updated on 29th Aug. It has been almost a week. How much longer is it going to take? I'm so desperate now!!

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
I applied online on June 27th, 2017 and I got a request for my Medical as I did not have an upfront medical on the 11th of August, 2017. my Medical status changed to Passed on the 13th of August. Then when I was checking my account, it showed my Final Decision as approved on the 19th of August. It has been more than 2 weeks now, and I have still not received an email or a message regarding the submission of my passport to a VFS near me. I've done everything in my capacity and tried to communicate with the embassy but they are unresponsive.

I've emailed, called, submitted a Web form, reported a technical issue, put in a complaint on the IRCC website but still no reply.

Has anyone else faced a similar situation? Please help. I've managed to get an extension from uni till the 19th of September but I fear I won't get it till then even.

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Am also scared after hearing rejection of santzpaul even am applied on July 12th from chennai vfs
@redlamjm @Sal_SD @Vinoth1302
My case is a bit hard to approve as:
I have a brother who has PR in Canada
Plus I have 2 previous Visitor Visa rejections
And weak academics in College
Don't get scared guys
Am sure you will get visas and fly soon
Cheer up!

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
This is horrible. They took so long to refuse. Don't lose hope buddy. You will get it the next time. Just ask for the accurate reasons to cover them up before applying next time.
Thank You @redlamjm
Thank You @Sal_SD
I am planning to apply for Jan 2018 after getting deferral from college
But only after I get my CAIPS report will I decide to apply
If it's something that can be explained in a letter or SOP, I will reapply

Reactions: Sal_SD and redlamjm

Ambili Arun

Aug 10, 2017
hey
wr
hey buddy just try to mail them and ask them for a reply. if its hold for long there are chances for rejection but lets hope for the best
Sent a written letter via VFS, donno what is going to happen to that. Sent an email and got a generic reply that it is being processed normally. Today sent a web form inquiry, donno when they will look at it.

redlamjm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
try to mail them buddy I got my visa in 37 days and I am flying today
I mailed them 3 days back and got their reply today as follows,
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally.

We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and ask that you only contact our office ONLY if there is a change in:

• Your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

• Your passport

• Other NEW information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

• Send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing

• Send all attachments (for example: new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing

• Be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information

Case status enquiries pull resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

While your application is processing, you may wish to review

· Information on working in Canada while you study, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work.asp

· Canadian tourism information for possible travel during study breaks https://www.canada.travel/

Please be assured that we will continue to process your application and actively monitor its status. We will contact you if we require any additional information, and when we have reached a decision on your application.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit, Immigration
Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru / Government of Canada

www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Unité du service à la clientèle, immigration

Consulat général du Canada à Bengaluru / Gouvernement du Canada

www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca