+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

Sal_SD

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
People whose medicals got updated recently are getting their visas approved...
After medicals they usually don't take much time..
I'm really scared now..

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Friends, I just came to know that my application was approved. I applied on 21st July from Chennai VFS and my case was quite peculiar. I will explain about my case in a separate thread and I hope it inspires everyone to not lose hope. I really do hope everyone gets their approval soon and no matter how long it takes you, It's better to have a late approval than never. I know there are few who are yet to get it and don't be disheartened by the wait time. Mine was approved on 45th day! If the VO is taking a bit of time after reviewing your eligibility, it's not a negative sign. My application was reviewed for more than a week.

Vinoth1302

Jul 16, 2017
Trichy
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
12/07/2017
People whose medicals got updated recently are getting their visas approved...
After medicals they usually don't take much time..
I'm really scared now..
Am also scared after hearing rejection of santzpaul even am applied on July 12th from chennai vfs

Reactions: Sal_SD

DEL71

Aug 22, 2017
I applied online on June 27th, 2017 and I got a request for my Medical as I did not have an upfront medical on the 11th of August, 2017. my Medical status changed to Passed on the 13th of August. Then when I was checking my account, it showed my Final Decision as approved on the 19th of August. It has been more than 2 weeks now, and I have still not received an email or a message regarding the submission of my passport to a VFS near me. I've done everything in my capacity and tried to communicate with the embassy but they are unresponsive.

I've emailed, called, submitted a Web form, reported a technical issue, put in a complaint on the IRCC website but still no reply.

Has anyone else faced a similar situation? Please help. I've managed to get an extension from uni till the 19th of September but I fear I won't get it till then even.