+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

maanu1

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Applied on July 4th Hyderabad VFS. File forwarded to Bangalore. Medical Passed update on 24th July. Visa Approved on August 16th yesterday. Waiting for my passport. If you guys have any queries then please do contact me personally. Don't hesitate :)
congrats

gurinder kaur

Aug 16, 2017
Well i cant understand that how we can check every detail regarding our pasport status that is where it is n wht is going on? There iz only a singl line is displayed on vfs global site whenever i checked my pasport status that is your application is being processed. Nothing has changed from the first day of file submission to now. Plz siggest me any website to check each n every detail about my pasport status

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well i cant understand that how we can check every detail regarding our pasport status that is where it is n wht is going on? There iz only a singl line is displayed on vfs global site whenever i checked my pasport status that is your application is being processed. Nothing has changed from the first day of file submission to now. Plz siggest me any website to check each n every detail about my pasport status
You have to link your offline file to online by creating account at cic and filling exact details

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
How cn i do this plz send me url where i cn link my file to online
1) Go to this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4)After creating my cic account, click link application to this account.
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension.
6)Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option.
7)Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth.
8)Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DONOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter)
10) Your application will be found and can be linked.
11) You can get real time updates on your paper application.

Sid_Chauhan

Aug 13, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
App. Filed.......
10-07-2017
Where has your application reached .. what are the updates?
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please i just linked account anyone tell me when will get my visa. My date of application received is 07/17/2017

Spatel0407

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please i just linked account anyone tell me when will get my visa. My date of application received is 07/17/2017
They haven't started with your application yet...when your medical gets update your application will be starting than