+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

iresha

Jun 7, 2017
congrats dear.As you know did they verify all ur visa documents such as service letters ,bank letters ect.

Darshan Reddy

May 21, 2017
Hi guys. Applied under spp on may 22 upfront medical done.linked online. Medical passed. Still it showing processing. 6 weeks time crossed.

RonXRi94

Jul 4, 2017
congrats dear.As you know did they verify all ur visa documents such as service letters ,bank letters ect.
Yes I had submitted my GIC investment declarations, as well as my updated CV and past 3 months payslips as work experience proof.

Darshan Reddy

May 21, 2017
I too submitted salary slip as proof of experience. My sister is sponsoring me. Even I submitted her documents. She stays in Canada n permanent resident

Mitp1995

Jul 1, 2017
I show on vfs tracking your passport courier today but I didn't get any mail or message . So its approval or rejection?

Mitp1995

Jul 1, 2017
I show my passport dispatched today on vfs tracking but I didn't get any mail or message of dispatched and approval of visa. So its refusal?

sai91603

Jul 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 3rd june and still showing u'r application is "still in progress" and medicals got passed 3 1/2 weeks before. Any one applied on 1st week of june and got approved ?? let me know if any one knows any updates.

Application filed from INDIA.

Anmolsidhu

Jul 12, 2017
I show my passport dispatched today on vfs tracking but I didn't get any mail or message of dispatched and approval of visa. So its refusal?
No I think it does't mean it is a refusal wait for tomorrow. Ad on which date you have applied ad from where ??

ae47

Mar 20, 2017
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 3rd june and still showing u'r application is "still in progress" and medicals got passed 3 1/2 weeks before. Any one applied on 1st week of june and got approved ?? let me know if any one knows any updates.

Application filed from INDIA.
Hey. I am in the same situation as you - applied online from India on May 31st. Current status is:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Trust Him

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014