+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi Seniors,

My student visa approved yesterday. My friend suggested me to apply for EE. I have enough experience and IELTS score.

Can i apply for express entry now?

Does it effect my approved student visa?

Experts please suggest me a good idea.

Thank you :)

Bambino20001

Mar 29, 2017
Hi Seniors,

My student visa approved yesterday. My friend suggested me to apply for EE. I have enough experience and IELTS score.

Can i apply for express entry now?

Does it effect my approved student visa?

Experts please suggest me a good idea.

Thank you :)
Hey when did you apply??

Bambino20001

Mar 29, 2017
Hi, Submitted online application on 01 June 2017.
Just a question if you could help me... I used my uncle (who doesn't live in Canada) as my main sponsor.... And I am very terrified my visa might get rejected... Do you know anyone in a similar situation and his/her visa got accepted through uncle sponsorship.... Thanks

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Just a question if you could help me... I used my uncle (who doesn't live in Canada) as my main sponsor.... And I am very terrified my visa might get rejected... Do you know anyone in a similar situation and his/her visa got accepted through uncle sponsorship.... Thanks
Hi Bambino,
Sorry i have no clear idea on this situation.I think you should provide strong proof like Affidavit of support and money in Account.You better try in any other related forums to get more info and
hope this below link helps you know more about this situation.Good luck :)

https://www.quora.com/Can-a-cousin-sponsor-my-studies-in-Canada-What-are-proofs-needed-for-student-visa-application

Last edited:

Ram S

Apr 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have applied online visa on March23rd 2017 for may intake but yesterday i got request from CIC to submit my defferred offer letter for nxt intake, so any one suggest me, whethr is this a positive sign ??? and how along it will take to get the final decision ????

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
okh so what is your current status ? i applied on June 16 online no update til today may be i will get update by tomorrow for my medical as i am getting email from cic
Hi sandy
In my case processing done in 4 weeks today i received my passport from VAC center.Got visa :)

Last edited:

Trust Him

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
Hey Guys!!!

Applied on June 8 Online India(NDVO). Medicals passed and that's It!!! Similar to Mayank Mittal (timeline), and a couple of other people (similar status)
All online Guys Could you please start posting here. All the May, June, July and Misc and etc etc etc (just so many threads) threads takes a life time to track New Delhi (India) Online applications.

Cheers!!!

ae47

Mar 20, 2017
Hey Guys!!!

Applied on June 8 Online India(NDVO). Medicals passed and that's It!!! Similar to Mayank Mittal (timeline), and a couple of other people (similar status)
All online Guys Could you please start posting here. All the May, June, July and Misc and etc etc etc (just so many threads) threads takes a life time to track New Delhi (India) Online applications.

Cheers!!!
Hey! Just responding to your post on the other thread. I did not get any e-mail from Delhi one month after submission. The thing is though, that I sent them a CSE through the web form about a change in the "funds available" field on June 24th. I accidentally put in the CAD conversion for my sponsor's annual salary rather than their bank account balance (both docs were scanned with the application). This was 3.5 weeks after submission, so I'm fairly certain that this is causing the delay.

ae47

Mar 20, 2017
hello,

I applied online for student permit.
Date of application : 20th June
no final decision till date.

I have two doubts please reply if possible.

1) I attached all my mark sheets, certificates, resignation letter,cv, sop, ielts under letter of explanation but due to the size criteria i scanned the documents (40 colour pages) in jpeg and then converted to pdf. is it acceptable? document is readable but pixel size not very good.

2) I was in Dubai till April and i resigned on May ( one month before application) but I still have valid UAE visa. Now i am in India from last 2-3 months. How visa officer will know that i am in India and not in UAE?.

Do I need PCC?
1) Since these are additional documents, they might not affect their decision much. They might just write to you asking for clearer copies in case they are completely illegible.

2) PCC is not a requirement for study permits as per my knowledge - unless you have had any issues with the law in the UAE.

Trust Him

Star Member
Oct 19, 2014
I am anticipating by the 3rd week of July!!!

Not sure what is causing the other delays though!

Hey! Just responding to your post on the other thread. I did not get any e-mail from Delhi one month after submission. The thing is though, that I sent them a CSE through the web form about a change in the "funds available" field on June 24th. I accidentally put in the CAD conversion for my sponsor's annual salary rather than their bank account balance (both docs were scanned with the application). This was 3.5 weeks after submission, so I'm fairly certain that this is causing the delay.