+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Application

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Application number will be in the letter you receive in your CIC account.
Hi Mandy.c. I got only payment receipt confirmation number in cic account letter with payment details.Only i can see is "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" in the subject column when i check status and messages. But no application number.

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Hi Mandy.c. I got only payment receipt confirmation number in cic account letter with payment details.Only i can see is "Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" in the subject column when i check status and messages. But no application number.
You would have received a second message in your CIC account with subject "Submission confirmation". Click on the to view message. It will download a letter from CIC. The application number is right there on the top left near the date. Also when you log into your CIC account and scroll down to "view my submitted applications or profiles", you can see your application number there.

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
You would have received a second message in your CIC account with subject "Submission confirmation". Click on the to view message. It will download a letter from CIC. The application number is right there on the top left near the date. Also when you log into your CIC account and scroll down to "view my submitted applications or profiles", you can see your application number there.
Hi Mandy.c
Thanks for your reply.But i didn't get any other messages from CIC. looks like something is wrong.Could you please suggest me a best solution for this problem?
Thank you.

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Hi. I'm sorry I wouldn't be the right person to suggest. But maybe you could get in touch wth CIC and let them know?
Hi Mandy.c
Thanks for your reply.But i didn't get any other messages from CIC. looks like something is wrong.Could you please suggest me a best solution for this problem?
Thank you.

Deepuvnma

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Hi friends,
On may 31st i applied for study visa online and got application number.Initially i submitted conditional University acceptance letter but now i got unconditional acceptance letter from my university.How can i add my unconditional university acceptance letter to my submitted online application?Please help me with your valuable suggestions.Thank you

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi friends,
On may 31st i applied for study visa online and got application number.Initially i submitted conditional University acceptance letter but now i got unconditional acceptance letter from my university.How can i add my unconditional university acceptance letter to my submitted online application?Please help me with your valuable suggestions.Thank you
As I remember there a guidance on CIC website that you should not send any additional document after your submission except when the visa office contacts you to ask for it.
So, just wait :)

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
70 % student not applying still today for sept intake, because of last semister result is not declere .....

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
As I remember there a guidance on CIC website that you should not send any additional document after your submission except when the visa office contacts you to ask for it.
So, just wait :)
Why you submited conditional offer letter. Are you submit application via consultant.. or self?

zyan

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Hooo ok. That means is there any problem over there?
No no its a not a problem ,but many student got visa in sept 5th to 10th.there is a problem for sept intake...only 5/10 days delay visa and delay 4 month for study ..