+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hello brothers, I applied online on 11june and today they updated that medical is passed and they started reviewing my eligibiliy. Kindly tell me what is the next step and how long it take review eligibility?

timisnup

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
I applied online. Yes, I did a web form, emailed my embassy and tried calling but had no response from anyone.
when do you did the web form? i heard it take like 2 weeks to get a reply on web form.
And what is your status showing when you login to your account ?

nlukes

Jun 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
App. Filed.......
19-03-2017
when do you did the web form? i heard it take like 2 weeks to get a reply on web form.
And what is your status showing when you login to your account ?
I did that on the 6 of june, so over two weeks ago. My application just says pending, nothing has been updated

nlukes

Jun 5, 2017
Dubai, UAE
App. Filed.......
19-03-2017
You mean your application is showing pending when you login to your cic account?
It suppose to show processing
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Hello everyone,

I got admitted into Durham college

Firstly, I need to know what are my chances for visa

My btech percent - 74
10th - 72
Inter- 80

Ielts - over all 6 no band less than 5.5

One year relevant work experience

Thanks in advance
which course?

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
FOR ALL THOSE WHO WERE ASKING FOR APPLICATION STATUS AFTER APPROVAL.
(ONLINE APPLICATION)

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

In addition to this table,there will be another table Document Status which involves details regarding the visa issued to you.I guess there will be one more update stating your spplication is closed after you reach Canada and recieve the student permit .

Reactions: shahidkhaliq

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
FOR ALL THOSE WHO WERE ASKING FOR APPLICATION STATUS AFTER APPROVAL.
(ONLINE APPLICATION)

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

In addition to this table,there will be another table Document Status which involves details regarding the visa issued to you.I guess there will be one more update stating your spplication is closed after you reach Canada and recieve the student permit .
When did you apply? How many days it took you for getting visa?