+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LET'S SHARE VISA STATUS!

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Hi , I filed VISA file yesterday - 16 May , 2017 at VFS Jalandhar , Punjab

I checked on VFS global now - Its showing "Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, CHANDIGARH, on 17/05/2017"

I am going to University of Ottawa for Master of Engineering in ECE for Sept 2017

Can anyone please tell how much time will it take to get decision . '

Thanks .

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hi , I filed VISA file yesterday - 16 May , 2017 at VFS Jalandhar , Punjab

I checked on VFS global now - Its showing "Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, CHANDIGARH, on 17/05/2017"

I am going to University of Ottawa for Master of Engineering in ECE for Sept 2017

Can anyone please tell how much time will it take to get decision . '

Thanks .
Bai ji students who applied in the month of april are waiting to hear from embassy..

Btw agent kehra apna

GursimranS

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
Bai ji students who applied in the month of april are waiting to hear from embassy..

Btw agent kehra apna
Okkk brother .
BNOverseas Jalandhar .

Can u pls tell how to link my application to CIC website .
And generally how much time it take to hear decision under university category .

I applied as offline mode .

Thank you :)

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hey bro!

Nothing can be predicted on how much time does it will take for university category.

Regarding linking your profile on cic first tell do you have surname mentioned on your passport.

If not thn the second way to link is to ask your agent for application no(not vfs track. No) a 15 digit code. That will required to link your application if you don't have surname on passport.

ruchit1234

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Hii, I applied on 17th april from vfs ahmedabad under spp category but i'm still waiting shows it's under process.

sebrinajean

May 17, 2017
how are you? i am not online always, i prefer you contact me with my email:sebrinaj44@hotmail.com I have something very important to share with you

Saajye

Star Member
Dec 18, 2016
Hey I've been trying to link my paper application with an online account. But it keeps saying we can find your application. What to do