+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

Siko

Apr 2, 2017
Hi

I am also facing same issue as other members. I don't have a last name so can't link my application online. I tried following things :

Put whole name in Last name field and leave the given name field blank but it don't work as cic website don't allow blank given name field.
2. Put my whole name in both last name and given name field but it shows no application found.

Can you please advice what should I do. I really need help with this one.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

So,were you able to link it online now ?

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Hi brothers, I want to know " At what time mostly the update mail we will receive during day"
there is no such time. it comes in cic working hours and maybe after that also.

akonmathu

Jun 21, 2017
I applied on 2nd June online university category . Medical pass on 6th June no status upgrade. anybody got visa those who applied online in last week of May or in first week of June . please post the application status.
Me too applied online under university catagory on 2nd June medical passed on 12th June since then no update.

Siko

Apr 2, 2017
Is anybody able to link the application online successfully without having last name on the passport ? If yes, please let me know what I have to do for that ?

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Yes there may be two or three person in this group who have the same problem, you can check the early posts of this discussion. I told them what to do if you do not have last name and they successfully linked their application.
Thankyou

Siko

Apr 2, 2017
I have f
Yes there may be two or three person in this group who have the same problem, you can check the early posts of this discussion. I told them what to do if you do not have last name and they successfully linked their application.
Thankyou
I have followed the same steps that you have mentioned earlier. Without given name, it is not allowing me to proceed and if I fill both the last and given name as same , then it is showing no application found. Could you please tell me once what I can do in this case.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
I have f

I have followed the same steps that you have mentioned earlier. Without given name, it is not allowing me to proceed and if I fill both the last and given name as same , then it is showing no application found. Could you please tell me once what I can do in this case.
Are you filling you personal detail like place of birth and country and also did you filled your course end date???

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
May be your course start date, what are you putting in thaortion. I know you filled the same as per offer letter but sometime our agent changed it to later dates. Do confirm with your agent or put early date like if you are going in september intake than put 01/09/2017. Try to put nearby dates because one of my friend who is getting the same problem his course start date is 04/09/2017 when we put this then nothing show in application. Then we started putting early dates after 3 attempts we get thesuccess of linking application

Aman R

Jun 8, 2017
India
Is there any difference between online and paper based application? Like one get processed faster then other or better success chances etc.

Mimi Kenneth

Jun 7, 2017
Applied on the 1st of June at Harare VFS and currently being processed in Pretoria office. Linked application with online account. Medical passed and still waiting

Good luck everyone

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Applied on the 1st of June at Harare VFS and currently being processed in Pretoria office. Linked application with online account. Medical passed and still waiting

Good luck everyone
Thats good what about other status like reveiw of eligibility

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Is there any difference between online and paper based application? Like one get processed faster then other or better success chances etc.
No there not such a big difference between them dometime both are faster depend on which CHC you are applied. Normally both take 6 weeks time. To my concern paper file is best, once you spplied paper file you can link it online to check status as like online file

Raiyan_11

Jun 14, 2017
Ahmedabad
Category........
App. Filed.......
12-06-17
Hi
Can anybody tell me how long does it take to update medical status online? I applied at vfs ahmedabad on 12 june..currently it is being processed at vfs bangalore.. i have linked it online on 15th but no update yet not even medical.