+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share visa status, June applicants only.

vj1990

May 16, 2017
Hey guys, applied on 14th June, from VFS Delhi.
Linked Online

Got an update yesterday i.e. 20th June
You passed your medicals.

Can someone tell me, if it took them 7 days for checking medical, and assuming that my app is gona be rejected, when can i expect such an update.

Or, that at what point can i surely say, that my application will not be rejected now ?

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Linked Online

Can someone tell me, if it took them 7 days for checking medical, and assuming that my app is gona be rejected, when can i expect such an update.

Or, that at what point can i surely say, that my application will not be rejected now ?
stop creating tension to your self. you have read and update which says you passed your medical. why being worried. is that not a goodnews? or you were especting to see, you fail your medical

Perks Daltine

Star Member
May 16, 2017
No definately not, it showz that they didn't opened your file yet.
yea. they have not open your file yet. am sure they have much applicants than thought. just be patien. application process varries depending on where you apply. dont worry? be patien

vj1990

May 16, 2017
stop creating tension to your self. you have read and update which says you passed your medical. why being worried. is that not a goodnews? or you were especting to see, you fail your medical
Ohh Thanks for your reply, but no no, m not tensed. :)
Actually, I have resigned from my current job, so need to plan some things.

A basic knowledge on the number of days would just help me to do that :)

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
Same
Linked Online

same thing happened with, Applied on 9/june, linked my application online on 12 june, on the same same day I got medical passed and still waiting. There is no more update. Its a good thing that wepassed the medical exam because they opened our file and now have 3-4 weeks more for positive response from CHC

vj1990

May 16, 2017
Same

same thing happened with, Applied on 9/june, linked my application online on 12 june, on the same same day I got medical passed and still waiting. There is no more update. Its a good thing that wepassed the medical exam because they opened our file and now have 3-4 weeks more for positive response from CHC
i just wish that there was some point, or days, after which we could say for sure that now u r definitely getting visa.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
    (11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

I was getting errors and tried the same with mine and it worked so hopefully it ll work for everyone.
I tried to link my application but it shows NO RECORDS FOUND. is it because i applied yesterday only and maybe because of that it is not updated in their system?

Sandy2200

Jun 21, 2017
Applied on 25 may at Chandigarh. Medicals cleared. Bt no update about visa success. Still under process.. how long will it take..:rolleyes:

moonstar123

Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone,
Do you guys intrested in sharing your Visa status for those who applied their study permit in month of June for September Intake?[/QUOI

I applied on 2nd June online university category . Medical pass on 6th June no status upgrade. anybody got visa those who applied online in last week of May or in first week of June . please post the application status.

moonstar123

Jun 21, 2017
I applied on 2nd June online university category . Medical pass on 6th June no status upgrade. anybody got visa those who applied online in last week of May or in first week of June . please post the application status.

Jeet050

Jul 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.0 bands with no band less than 6.5
LANDED..........
Someday i will for sure..!!
Yes, wait for a day
successfully linked my application. whenever i login their is a check box saying "I would like to receive monthly updates about my application" and an update option is there. what does it mean that if i check that box and update then i will only get messages once in month? (maybe m wrong)