+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

lets share timelines 2014 live in caregiver PR/OWP Applications

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone!
Just an update. A friend of mine recieved an email today for her interview after she recieved an email for Ppr yesterday. Her interview will be schedule this coming March 24 at Etobeko. And she told me that her family visa is only till June 22, 2015. I am happy for her & hoping that all of us waiting will be next. God bless to all of us.

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@sweeti 1
My friend & I both paid our Right of Permanent Residence fee(490$) when we passed the Lc2 kit last Sept. We paid tru online & we included the receipt as a proof of payment together with the kit. She's 1 month ahead from my timeline based on family medical. Thanks

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
rolene lj said:
  • @ rrsd0608
    It's sounds great! We have the same timeline! That's the same responded I got from the Cic when I phoned them last Monday! They said everything are doing well but it's still on process, so I need to wait. I guess it's coming soon coz a friend of mine whose 1 month ahead from our timeline was already got the Ppr. We just need to keep praying & more patient. Thanks & God bless
we have the same timeline also we sent our kit,medical last sept 2014. hope to reciv ppr soon.. our last update was NBI for my sister who will turning 18 this year..

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@danielyn!
My friend passed her application for OWP & Pr last Dec.2013. Then she got her OWP last April, 2014.
She got the 3 in 1 kit last June & her family done their medical last August. She passed the Lc2 kit last Sept.
Hoping that it will give u an idea. Thanks

teentinz

Jun 18, 2014
Thanks for the response mylady! Guys does any of you jobless when they got their PR? Im jobless now for more than a month, not easy to get a job, i dont know if it will affect my application.

Valkyrien

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
teentinz said:
Thanks for the response mylady! Guys does any of you jobless when they got their PR? Im jobless now for more than a month, not easy to get a job, i dont know if it will affect my application.
[/quot

I was jobless and it's not affect my PR or OWP applications. I applied in September 22, 2014 and in October 6, 2014 my contract was terminated. I got my OWP on December and in January I found another job. So, it's not affecting our applications, 1 big "-" that no job, no money.

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Hi Bicolanoman,Amaechidez and Rolenelj :).We all have the same timelines ;).I do hope na makuha na natin ang final approval and ppr ng family natin.Hay...i just don't know how long will it take but we just need to keep on praying.Nothing is impossible with God.

rolene lj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
@rrsdo608!
Thanks! Just keep posting for the update on your application. I do hope our application will be next. God bless to you & your family.

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rrsd0608 said:
Hi Bicolanoman,Amaechidez and Rolenelj :).We all have the same timelines ;).I do hope na makuha na natin ang final approval and ppr ng family natin.Hay...i just don't know how long will it take but we just need to keep on praying.Nothing is impossible with God.
Oo nga. For as long as there are good news about others getting their PR confirmed, we should be glad because more or less we are NEXT.

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
Any good news 2014 applicants?..

Hahay mg 8 weeks waiting n for interview schedule wla prin
Maeexpire n nman yta OWP at medical ng family ko wla prin
then family visa aabutin n nman ng siyam siyam!!

Hoping for a good news before easter!!

baby_boyf

Feb 28, 2015
Hello vhen..from what CIC office are you waiting for interview..I'm almost 7weeks waiting also for my interview at CIC Edmonton..can I PM you pls...thank you..