+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
jel said:
Congrats bing! When did you received your AIP EMAIL? And before receiving it did your ECAS updated last April saying medical results have been received? I am December 2013 applicant didn't get any update yet nor email. I am from St. Albert, AB. With regards with your question, did the email states that yout application has been completed. My friend who is Nov 2013 applicant from St. Albert too didn't received AIP but her ecas changed to medical results have been received and just last june 7 she got the email regarding the payment and that her application is complete. And last night her ecas changed into decision made and just wait for edmonton cic to contact her for interview.

It says it's completed. And that there's a fee that must be paid .but it's not telling ASAP .But should I wait for another email telling me to pay the fee.

bing1978

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your Permanent Resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you will be required to present the original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision
concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of
permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity
documents.
[X] The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become
a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation
of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be
prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00. Fees can be made online at www.cic.gc.ca.
You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in
Calgary when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

---------------------------------------------------
so im not sure if i still need to wait for another email telling me to pay the PR fee

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
bing1978 said:
my ecas is still the same.appliations received and medicals received
When did it show Medicals Received? Is it last April? and When did you received that AIP email?

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
bing1978 said:
I just received it today. Yes last April should I pay?
My friend paid hers four days after she received the email. It's up to you if you want to pay it right away or wait for the mail which says your scheduled appointment. Just make sure you have the receipt when you go for your interview appointment.
I read all the past posts and most of you October-December 2013 single applicant got your. Medical results update last April. Am I the only one who did not get it? Cause up to now my ECAS only shows 1. We have received your application on Dec 3, 2013
I am getting worried.. really worried. :(

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jel said:
My friend paid hers four days after she received the email. It's up to you if you want to pay it right away or wait for the mail which says your scheduled appointment. Just make sure you have the receipt when you go for your interview appointment.
I read all the past posts and most of you October-December 2013 single applicant got your. Medical results update last April. Am I the only one who did not get it? Cause up to now my ECAS only shows 1. We have received your application on Dec 3, 2013
I am getting worried.. really worried. :(
Im November, 27 single applicant- still ecas- application received! no AIP yet either :(

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Sveti28 said:
Im November, 27 single applicant- still ecas- application received! no AIP yet either :(
You also didn't get the update about Medical results have been received? Those who got emails this June got that update in their. Ecas in April. I wonder why some people did and how come we are left behind. What province are you from?

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jel said:
You also didn't get the update about Medical results have been received? Those who got emails this June got that update in their. Ecas in April. I wonder why some people did and how come we are left behind. What province are you from?
Im from BC!
I just called CIC and they told me that if I dont hear from them until mid August , I have to call them again!!!

marjine

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bing1978 said:
It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent resident
status as a Member of the Live-in Caregiver Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in Calgary will contact you concerning your Permanent Resident
status.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you will be required to present the original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision
concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of
permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity
documents.
[X] The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become
a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation
of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be
prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00. Fees can be made online at www.cic.gc.ca.
You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in
Calgary when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.

---------------------------------------------------
so im not sure if i still need to wait for another email telling me to pay the PR fee
I think you need to pay it now;) mine say needs to pay RPRF before we pass again all the document needed for my dependent

marjine

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jel said:
you will recieved it soon.just recieved ours last June 8. Mybe before end of the month you have AIP already just keep on praying gods will make a way :)

lhen1203

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015, SA 14-07-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
jel said:
Thanks a lot! Your ecas changed to medical result has been received last april without you passing any medicals right. That is still the previous medical? I am just wondering what happened with mine.
Yes that's the only medical. Ive got a letter just today for my interview date. Yipeeee so Happyy...:D Timeline : PR sent December 08,2013 received by CIC December 11. OWP 012514. AIP - June 08, 2014. Interview : June 24, 2014. Thank you Lord for all the blessings.. :)

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
lhen1203 said:
Yes that's the only medical. Ive got a letter just today for my interview date. Yipeeee so Happyy...:D Timeline : PR sent December 08,2013 received by CIC December 11. OWP 012514. AIP - June 08, 2014. Interview : June 24, 2014. Thank you Lord for all the blessings.. :)
Congrats Ihen1203 !!! where are u from and are u single??

lhen1203

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-06-2015, SA 14-07-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
06-08-2015
luckbymyside said:
Congrats Ihen1203 !!! where are u from and are u single??
Thank you! Im from Edmonton Single Applicant. :D

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
marjine said:
you will recieved it soon.just recieved ours last June 8. Mybe before end of the month you have AIP already just keep on praying gods will make a way :)
thank you! I am praying for it. But what makes me worried is that your ecas lhen and my friend changed last april saying medical results received and then June you all get your AIP. but mine nothing changed still application received. But I know nothing is impossible with God. Prayer works!