+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lets share timelines 2013 Live in caregiver PR/OPW Applicants

L.O.R.A.

Oct 17, 2013
I sent my PR/OWP application on July 4th, they received it on July 9th. Still waiting for OWP... I'm expecting it every day now, it's almost been 3.5 months. :(

gossipgirl

Mar 20, 2011
L.O.R.A. said:
I sent my PR/OWP application on July 4th, they received it on July 9th. Still waiting for OWP... I'm expecting it every day now, it's almost been 3.5 months. :(
. i know me too,They recieved mine july 26.. well just pray makukuja din natin yun in gods time

Bubblesandme

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
L.O.R.A. said:
May I know if you have dependents on your application?

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
L.O.R.A. said:

I just called the cic yesterday to follow up my application which i sent month of August and the agent told me that they are now working with applications received by aug 3... Maybe yours will be in the mail anytime soon ;)... Goodluck to all of us who are waiting ;)

L.O.R.A.

Oct 17, 2013
Jeebrel said:
I just called the cic yesterday to follow up my application which i sent month of August and the agent told me that they are now working with applications received by aug 3... Maybe yours will be in the mail anytime soon ;)... Goodluck to all of us who are waiting ;)
I hope it is on its way to me. :) Good luck to all! :)

Bubblesandme

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jeebrel said:
Omg! I am so excited for all of us...! :)) lets pray for everyone.

Bubblesandme

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
L.O.R.A. said:
No I don't, it's just me.
Don't worry my dear, everything will be ok. Did you try calling cic yourself? Just to verify, you know... your OWP could be in the mail already... :)

Bubblesandme

Star Member
Aug 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jeebrel said:
Let me know, ok? Hihi! ^_^ coz our timeline is so close... Good luck to us!

L.O.R.A.

Oct 17, 2013
Bubblesandme said:
Don't worry my dear, everything will be ok. Did you try calling cic yourself? Just to verify, you know... your OWP could be in the mail already... :)
I tried today but couldn't get through. I'll try on Monday. I was scared to call before, in case they tell me they didn't even look at my application, and then I would feel even worse. :)

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
Bubblesandme said:
Let me know, ok? Hihi! ^_^ coz our timeline is so close... Good luck to us!

Ok,Goodluck to all of us ;D

L.O.R.A.

Oct 17, 2013
So I just called CIC, they said it takes 'good 4 months' for the OWP, and that I should call back around November 15th! :'(

Jeebrel

Star Member
May 23, 2012
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
04-09-2013
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
May 2015
L.O.R.A. said:
So I just called CIC, they said it takes 'good 4 months' for the OWP, and that I should call back around November 15th! :'(

Really??? I know somebody who got OWP after 2 mos and 3 weeks... But anyway, dont lose hope we wiil be the next one to get it ;D .... Stay positive! :D

L.O.R.A.

Oct 17, 2013
Jeebrel said:
Really??? I know somebody who got OWP after 2 mos and 3 weeks... But anyway, dont lose hope we wiil be the next one to get it ;D .... Stay positive! :D
Do you know when they sent the application? I think before it took less time, now, of course, it's getting longer and longer...

PL

Oct 21, 2013
Hi everyone,
I sent my application for an OWP on Aug 30, 2013. Does anyone know how long can take me to get an answer?
Thank you.
Paula