+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

Fraya

Dec 15, 2015
chelseafc99 said:
Ye i also submitted my final transcript: It had all my grades, semesters enrolled, and that my degree was conferred. If they ask for another document it will take them another 10-15 days to approve.
Hi, Thanks for your timely reply. Are you also requested to submit additional document? Or It's Ok to just include the final transcript?

Diana Nguyen

Jan 14, 2016
Toronto
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
Fraya said:
Hi, I also only submitted the final transcript to the CIC, however, when i called CIC, the agent told me that final transcript will be enough. Now, I am seeing that you are requested for additional document. That really makes me confusing ! As I applied by paper, I may not be able to submit additional document so conveniently like you. I am wondering what's wrong with it! Can you please tell me something about the content of your transcript ?Does your transcript indicates that you passed all courses? Or You actually didn't get your final mark, when you submitted it! Thanks a lot! Good luck for your PGWP.
Hi Fraya,

My master program's transcripts was the final one, issued by UofT with all detailed information on semester, courses, grades (I completed all required courses in Jul, 2015 waiting for convocation in Nov, the transcripts was issued on 8 Sept,2015). Like you, I understood that final transcripts should provide sufficient information for CIC to process the PGWP but still they asked for School Confirmation letter (UofT issued the letter on 8th Oct, 2015 few weeks after I submitted the online application).

Fraya

Dec 15, 2015
Diana Nguyen said:
Hi Fraya,

My master program's transcripts was the final one, issued by UofT with all detailed information on semester, courses, grades (I completed all required courses in Jul, 2015 waiting for convocation in Nov, the transcripts was issued on 8 Sept,2015). Like you, I understood that final transcripts should provide sufficient information for CIC to process the PGWP but still they asked for School Confirmation letter (UofT issued the letter on 8th Oct, 2015 few weeks after I submitted the online application).
Hi Diana,

Thanks for your timely reply. Now, I am really worried, as agent in CIC told me that the only thing I can do right now is to wait, until CIC contact me to submit the additional document. Before that, I cannot change anything. It seems that the agents are not reliable. Your information is very helpful and thanks for your sharing. But my situation is a little bit more complicated than yours, because I applied by paper rather than online. If anyone has experience in my situation, please provide more information. Thanks a lot!

ujont

Jan 7, 2016
creativenerd said:
Hi Jubear and other forum members,
I am writing you here my case regarding post graduate work permit.
I applied for my post graduate work permit on 21st of february 2015. Got an email to pay $100 for open work permit and I by mistake attached $155 fee receipt. My post graduate work permit got rejected due to not paying $100 fee on 14th of May. I called at CIC and they suggested me to re-apply for post graduate work permit along with restoration. I reapplied on 15th of May.
Today after waiting 8 months, i got a refusal again that is saying as my temporary resident status expired already and as I didn't apply for post graduate work permit within 90 days of completion of my education, I am not elegible to get Pgwp.
Here is my question now. When I initially applied for pgwp, my temporary resident status was valid for next 40 days, and i applied for it immediately after getting my transcripts from school. They rejected it at that time by saying as I didn't pay the fee $100 of open work permit. Then they suggested my to reapply and pay fee for not only open work permit $100, pgwp$150 but also $200 restoration fee, now why they are making this logic?

Please help me what step should i take now or should i leave Canada immediately?
Waiting to hear from you guys.
hey your inbox is full!

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
Hi every one. I need some one who got approved until he expiry date of passport and had to apply again. I will be applying again. Jubear helped me out already and told me to apply again on paper. But im not sure How to fill forms this time. Please help if anyone has done it

Regards,

shruti88

Dec 27, 2015
jahrule said:
I applied September 7th and each time I call CIC they say they have not reach that date on the website even though so many people on here received approval. 3 blank date so far and 3 emails to say no change to application

that is just weird if they say that they haven't reached the "date" yet! there are quite a few people who applied much later and have received the permit almost 3 weeks ago :-X
i wish the system more transparent and fair

Michellely

Aug 26, 2015
Hey experts

I would like to do flagpole to apply for my PGWP after I finish my school program.

because I am taking childhood education program, for sure i will working on childhood education field.

I checked cic website posted "Medical exam requirements for temporary residents (visitors, students and workers) ,
*workers who give in-home care to children, the elderly and the disabled
*day nursery employees

My question is can i bring the necessary documents plus my medical report to CBSA officer then i can successfully get pgwp and work with children.

Thank you

White_Cat

Jan 12, 2016
jahrule said:
Yes i applied September 7. Anyone else please share and not only read thank you
Applied online September 24, still waiting.
Had blank update saying there an update on your application on Jan 12 but nothing changed :(
Previously had few updates saying "there is no new messages in your CIC account"

Chestermayday

Dec 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
A friend of mine applied on 1st Jan this year and got approved on 13rd the same month... What a good luck. Maybe CIC work on new year's first?

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
Chestermayday said:
A friend of mine applied on 1st Jan this year and got approved on 13rd the same month... What a good luck. Maybe CIC work on new year's first?
Cic is something else, good for that person but just evil for the rest of us waiting

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
shruti88 said:
that is just weird if they say that they haven't reached the "date" yet! there are quite a few people who applied much later and have received the permit almost 3 weeks ago :-X
i wish the system more transparent and fair
I know that is why I was curious how many on here from August and September but not much it seems