+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

NDUFB11

Oct 22, 2015
Nuendo I sent an email to the prime minister office as well, I don't know if this would change anything but at least I tried.
here it is the email : justin.trudeau@parl.gc.ca

I like Trudeau because seems a nice guy so I have a little bit of hope

I can understand to wait for so long if someone is applying for citizenship but for a work permit of one or two year it doesn't make any sense especially because we paid a lot of taxes for studying and living here , it's completely unfair

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello Again to Everyone,

Here is a link to The Honorable John McCallum, (Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship).

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/John-McCallum%281817%29

Email: john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca

Address your well thought out PGWP issues to him. Avoid bad language or abuse.

Begin your letter/email with this format;

Honorable John McCallum, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
House of Commons Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6

Dear Minister:

Then type your PGWP issues

Yours sincerely,
uvwxyz

Cheers and good luck!

WayneLiu52

Nov 6, 2015
;Djust get Approved,

Applied: May 15th
Paid $100: Sep 18th
Current Status: changed from submitted to Approved Nov 6th ( around 6 pm)

well, it is showing Details:Approved, but showing A final decision has been reached "not started", quite confused :eek:. any ideas?

Good luck to everyone!!

nuendo

Oct 15, 2015
jubear said:

Hello Again to Everyone,

Here is a link to The Honorable John McCallum, (Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship).

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parliamentarians/en/members/John-McCallum%281817%29

Email: john.mccallum@parl.gc.ca

Address your well thought out PGWP issues to him. Avoid bad language or abuse.

Begin your letter/email with in this format;

Honorable John McCallum, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship
House of Commons Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 0A6

Dear Minister:

Then type your PGWP issues

Yours sincerely,
uvwxyz

Cheers and good luck!
Thank Jubear, This is very important.

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Thanks Jubear. I have sent a long and detailed email to both the emails, doubt I will get a reply but the more people email the better!!

Mark484

Jul 16, 2013
Thanks for the Email . I too sent an email to Honorable John McCallum . Let see what our emails do the impact on CIC. I am June 3 applicant .

blue-j

Aug 10, 2015
Thank you so much Jubear!

I just wrote a detailed email as well. The more emails/notices they get the better.

We're just weeks away from the holidays. Im keeping my fingers crossed that everyone gets their PGWP and some of us can hopefully get to be with our families back home. Applied June 1

Oct 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

Finally, my application got approved on Nov 2 and my timeline is as shown below. It seems like CIC has started processing the the "forgotten cases(which applied at the beginning of May)", but hopefully, everyone is trying their best to require updates(calling CIC office/MP office or writing email to public office( Members of Parliament), etc.) Thanks everyone's updates and information and specially appreciate Jubear for creating and keeping this forum alive. Good luck to everyone and have a great day!

Applied: May 7th
Paid $100: Aug 25th
Blank Update: N/A
Current Status: Approved Nov 2nd
Mail Delivery : Mailed Nov 3rd

fahadans

Dec 9, 2012
I applied on May 16, 2015. And still been waiting for response from CIC. I have made 4 to 5 calls but still no hearing. I was assuming that this is only my problem. But I found many students have been waiting for work permit approval. I would also suggest you to write complain to any news paper so that this problem can be brought into knowledge of authorities. CIC is making money and nothing. I have to apply for job but waiting because I dont have work permit. Employer asks for work permit.

fahadans

Dec 9, 2012
@Workpermit2015. Buddy, Can you please tell us how did you pay $ 100 additional? Why CIC is charging open holder work permit fee?

Ares91

Sep 26, 2015
Hello fellow PGWP applicants,

I had a question, is it possible to go back to my home country (pakistan) and get the TRV there after getting the work permit. I really don't have time to wait for my passport to get stamped.

Jo_Zhao

Nov 7, 2015
Just update my own situation right now:

I live in Vancouver. I have applied on June 12, and I am still waiting.

I don't know what the heck CIC is doing. I lost my job interviewees since the companies ask for my work permit. I told them I can legally work under implied status but they didn't trust me!!!

Since I have followed this forum for a while, I got to know I may get helps from MP. Our new MP responded but they said they are setting up their office and they will process their 4000 REQUESTS after Nov 10th!!! I don't know when they will process my request....

nkhorasi

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-9-2016
Nomination.....
19-8-2016
AOR Received.
21-9-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
nuendo said:
Thank Jubear, This is very important.
Email sent! (11th May applicant bdw)

Jo_Zhao

Nov 7, 2015
Agreed with blue-j, we should write email to John McCallum. The more they know about this issue, there is high possibility they notice this issue.

Email sent too!