+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

Any updates for july 2015 applicant? I have a question do you have any idea when can you receive a re medical request for your dependant because the medical of my husband will gonna expire this coming april 12,2017.

Thanks everyone

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
my fiancee is going to apply through the old pathway in may. she got her police clearance recently and now she is renewing her passport, people told us that it is better to do that now so that the open permit will be valid for longer until the passport expires. now they say that it will take until the middle of june to get the passport back, by then the police clearances will be over 3 months old, we have a problem dont we? also, it says for the passport photocopies for the application, it has to have a stamp from the latest time she entered canada. do we have to now make copies of both the old and new passports, her visa is in the old one.

comforter

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
joeythecat said:
my fiancee is going to apply through the old pathway in may. she got her police clearance recently and now she is renewing her passport, people told us that it is better to do that now so that the open permit will be valid for longer until the passport expires. now they say that it will take until the middle of june to get the passport back, by then the police clearances will be over 3 months old, we have a problem dont we? also, it says for the passport photocopies for the application, it has to have a stamp from the latest time she entered canada. do we have to now make copies of both the old and new passports, her visa is in the old one.
Yes make a copy of the expired passport that has the visa stamping.

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
Yes, she applied to get the clearances from Canada (received already), Phil (they said it will take 4 weeks) and Taiwan (They said it will take 5 weeks). I am worried that by the time we get her passport back, the clearances will be expired. From the CIC website, I see no mention of 3 month expiration. it only says the following...

are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.

have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any update for the 2016 applier?

i2016

Jan 9, 2017
wangmin said:
Just to update

I got my dependents medical request on Feb 15, with a lot background materials need to provide, especially a lot of stuff need to provide for the relationship of spouse.
What kind of background questions did they ask you? Was it work, school related?

muthee

Mar 30, 2014
i2016 said:
What kind of background questions did they ask you? Was it work, school related?
when did you apply for your pr?i applied mine in sep 2015 and last October they requested for my dependant medical and addition background information.They received the medical just waiting now

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Hi there, my husband had his medical april 9,2016. I am wondering do you have any idea when we can receive for remedical email again. I call them and they always say that there is nothing to be worry. I am super worried right now because i am 3 months pregnant with our first baby and i am all alone here in canada no relatives.

muthee

Mar 30, 2014
Seiramae said:
Hi there, my husband had his medical april 9,2016. I am wondering do you have any idea when we can receive for remedical email again. I call them and they always say that there is nothing to be worry. I am super worried right now because i am 3 months pregnant with our first baby and i am all alone here in canada no relatives.
if they received you don't need to call and the more you call them the more time it will take them to you just wait until they contact you.When did you apply your pr

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i2016 said:
the background of my husband and the relationship how we keep in touch, my working history and so on.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muthee said:
when did you apply for your pr?i applied mine in sep 2015 and last October they requested for my dependant medical and addition background information.They received the medical just waiting now
my dependent also got medical check and wait for the coming letter of passport request.

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Hi @ muthee i applied my pr application july 2015. Right now my husband medical got expired. I heard a lot of people i know from 2016 got their pr even if they have a lot of dependant..