+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let share Preparations/Timelines for 2015 Live In Caregiver PR/OWP Applications

Quynh

Mar 23, 2015
Hi everyone.
Iam applied in May and I got schedule for interview on September 14th. Now Iam really nervous. Does anyone have any idea about questions that immigration officer would ask. Plz share with me!!!! Does any case fail in this last step???
Thanks for all reply!!

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
jhen0482 said:
Hi 2015 applicants. I just want to share my timeline too.

I'm a married applicant.

PR and OWP sent : June 29, 2015
CIC received : July 02, 2015
AOR received : August 06, 2015 ( through email )
Application in process: August 07,2015
Hi! We're same timeline..just wanna ask how many dependents do you applied? Keep posting if there's any update bout ur application.

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
Hi to those who submitted their papers on May and will be interviewed this September, did you include the right to PR fee of $490 in your application or did you wait for CIC to email you and tell you to pay for it? I am so jealous of your timelines and I'm hoping and praying that mine will go as fast as yours. I submitted my papers on June 29th and CIC started processing it on august 5th. I'm a single applicant so I really am hoping that I'll be interviewed by October, like those two people who posted their May-September timeline.

fafa1004

Jan 5, 2013
iceebaby said:
Hi to those who submitted their papers on May and will be interviewed this September, did you include the right to PR fee of $490 in your application or did you wait for CIC to email you and tell you to pay for it? I am so jealous of your timelines and I'm hoping and praying that mine will go as fast as yours. I submitted my papers on June 29th and CIC started processing it on august 5th. I'm a single applicant so I really am hoping that I'll be interviewed by October, like those two people who posted their May-September timeline.
I paid after I got interview schedule .
Keep pray and be optimistic :) 1 week before I got interview schedule my ecas was only Application received.

Wish you all the best :)

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
iceebaby said:
You can pay now your pr Fee. My sister and i paid the PR fee when we submitted our PR and OWP application, i guess it helps to process your paper faster.

lela

May 14, 2013
iceebaby said:
Be happy, u are lucky. I have submitted my application before u and status is still received so u are in better position ;)

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
fafa1004 said:
I paid after I got interview schedule .
Keep pray and be optimistic :) 1 week before I got interview schedule my ecas was only Application received.

Wish you all the best :)
Thanks for the reply! Goodluck on your interview! :-*

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
hi guys,

i want to ask about NBI im from Cebu City I sent my NBi forms there to my Mom she went to NBI but she needs to pay 3,000 pesos is that for real? please help me if that is true? or do we need to sumbit it at the main office at Manila?

Thanks

robzxy

May 26, 2013
whyv15 said:
hi guys,

i want to ask about NBI im from Cebu City I sent my NBi forms there to my Mom she went to NBI but she needs to pay 3,000 pesos is that for real? please help me if that is true? or do we need to sumbit it at the main office at Manila?

Thanks
That's very likely FAKE. Alam mo naman corruption sa tin

I only paid less than 100$ here in TORONTO. Expedited pa yun.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
robzxy said:
That's very likely FAKE. Alam mo naman corruption sa tin

I only paid less than 100$ here in TORONTO. Expedited pa yun.

ah ok sa Toronto ka kumuha ng finger prints? then send mo sa pinas? yung relative mo kumuha?

robzxy

May 26, 2013
whyv15 said:
ah ok sa Toronto ka kumuha ng finger prints? then send mo sa pinas? yung relative mo kumuha?
Fingerprint dito sa Toronto. Bayad ka lang. Tapos sila na magaasikaso lahat. Sila na din mag sesend saiyo via mail. Or if you like Pick up lang. If you know Philippines embassy building sa Eglinton, yung katabing building nia dun yung office nia.

whyv15

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
robzxy said:
Fingerprint dito sa Toronto. Bayad ka lang. Tapos sila na magaasikaso lahat. Sila na din mag sesend saiyo via mail. Or if you like Pick up lang. If you know Philippines embassy building sa Eglinton, yung katabing building nia dun yung office nia.
oic coz mine I had it here in Vancouver then after I got the finger prints and yun I sent it to the Philippines then asked my mom to get it but they said need to pay for 3k.

Robcojuangco3

Sep 9, 2013
Surrey B.C. Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2015
Doc's Request.
15-08-2015/ 04/15/2016
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
whyv15 said:
oic coz mine I had it here in Vancouver then after I got the finger prints and yun I sent it to the Philippines then asked my mom to get it but they said need to pay for 3k.
;D
Hi I also applied my NBI here in Vancouver, after I got the form, I sent it to my hubby and he brought it to NBI manila for signing and stamping. Then sent it back to me.. no need to pay 3k. That's a scam

lela

May 14, 2013
I called CIC and told me that for us who apply after June 20 the OP is expected at the beginning of October. Anybody who received it?

iceebaby

Star Member
Jun 7, 2015
lela said:
I called CIC and told me that for us who apply after June 20 the OP is expected at the beginning of October. Anybody who received it?
Oh that's too bad. I thought it would come this month if we based it on the timeline of the applicants ahead of us. Most of them got their OWP a month and a week after the AOR was issued. I applied on the 29th, got mu AOR on the 5th of august. I thought I'd get my OWP this week but I guess my assumptions were wrong. :( ;D ;)

Btw, I was reading the thread for the new pathway, somebody got "decision made" in two months. I wish the CIC is not taking those who applied under the old LCP for granted. That would really suck.