+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Leaving job after receiving ITA

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
Question:
Can we leave the job after PPR if we was given the invitation based on the LMIA from the company?

Thanks so so much

min1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
will present unemployment ( more than an year and job search affect my application badly .Points i have because of previous experiences

nav j

Dec 5, 2017
hi
I am currently not working for the last 3 years but have a work experience of 2 years . Can this affect my express entry profile adversely?

ethan86

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
How about changing residence country after aor?
Currently I am working in Singapore. What is I go and work in other country to go back to my country?
Will it affect the application?

GCMSBuddy

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Canada
How about changing residence country after aor?
Currently I am working in Singapore. What is I go and work in other country to go back to my country?
Will it affect the application?
You can change your country of residence after AOR. You need to inform IRCC about the change by raising a Case Specific Enquiry (CSE) through the webform.

dhanz92

Oct 17, 2018
This is an interesting question, I too am considering leaving my present job for a temporary one in Europe in the next few months. At the time of departure, I would have had 3 years (1.5 at current job and 1.5 from 2 previous ones). So it seems like once the application is submitted, one does not have to remain in the job listed under 'current employment' at the time of application.
Hi, could you please let me know what you did in your case? Did u inform IRCC about the change in current employer through CSE?
PS: I am secondary applicant and not claiming any points for my work experience. My only concern is that they call my employer and employer informs them that m not an employee of the firm anymore - which will be considered as misrepresentation by IRCC.

adisabbaba

Jun 11, 2020
I'm sorry if its late. what if i got late in informing. I submitted my documents without informing i left 10 months ago?

D0T04UZ

Sep 30, 2021
Canada
Category........
WP
App. Filed.......
29-10-2022
Hello Everyone,

I have similar type of query, Request you to provide your advise.

I have submitted my ITA from Canada. I have a new job offer now but it is not NOC job. Should I accept this job or not? and this will affect my PR process or It doesn't make any difference?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello Everyone,

I have similar type of query, Request you to provide your advise.

I have submitted my ITA from Canada. I have a new job offer now but it is not NOC job. Should I accept this job or not? and this will affect my PR process or It doesn't make any difference?
As long as you haven't claimed the 50 job offer points, you are good to switch jobs. I'm assuming this is through Express Entry direction and does not involve any PNP program.