File Transfer...
Jan 6th, 2011
Passport Req..
March 1st, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 26th, 2011
LANDED..........
Fall of 2011
I just finished reading 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs. I think it is about 8th in the series. The TV series Bones is based on the character in the book.
It was a pretty good read, and so far I have enjoyed the series of books. I did however loose almost a nights sleep reading it because I couldn't put it down! I normally do most of my reading on the train commute to work, but I'm on maternity leave at the moment...so no train commute. And then I do things like reading until I'm finished = get no sleep = grumpy mom! So my 1 book a week has turned into 1 book in the last 3 months. You should see the piles of books I have on my shelves that are waiting to be read, I think there are near 40...and I need to do it before we move to Canada later in the year!

I mainly read murder mystery/suspense/thrillers. So Patricia Cornwall, Jeffery Deaver, Dan Brown...the list goes on. But every now and then I go beyond my comfort zone :)...I really liked The Girl With The Pearl Earing. It's a beautiful story.

pseudowolf

Star Member
Jan 5, 2011
Utah
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Currently I am reading The White Plague by Frank Herbert. I find it a little slow. I'm reading it because I so enjoyed his Dune series and the additions made by his son, Brian and co-author Kevin Anderson. It's an excellent premise, I'm just not finding it an easy read for those "i just want to not have to think" moments! LOTR all the way too!!!!

Recently I've also read current books such as The Hunger Games Trilogy (last book was disappointing), Rick Riordin's series are fun and fresh with thier mythology foundations, Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series is good but teeny-bopperish.

My fiance loves classics like Pride and Prejudice and Wuthering Heights and such. She also likes darker stuff - she mentioned something about All Quiet on the Western Front and some book about the life and times of Alex Denisikov or something? IDK!! She was trying to explain it to me once! LOL

-Wolf