May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Atlast my wait is over and in 2 weeks i should be landing YAYYYY !!!! :D

At this final stage i need your help guys. I know i am asking some general questions but Can someone please guide me through landing procedures at Pearson Airport. How to make a list of follow up goods? I heared that you can bring your claimed goods in 3 years? Should i take 2-3 photos for PR card? What forms / documents are required at the airport?
I know there was a thread but i can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Goodluck to the rest,

Cheers,

Jeff

Star Member
Aug 29, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-12-2010
AOR Received.
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
10-09-2010
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
We were skimming information from this post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t36735.0.html

And my wife asked this today and got follow up here: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-questions-t78624.0.html

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jiyamano said:
Hi,

Atlast my wait is over and in 2 weeks i should be landing YAYYYY !!!! :D

At this final stage i need your help guys. I know i am asking some general questions but Can someone please guide me through landing procedures at Pearson Airport. How to make a list of follow up goods? I heared that you can bring your claimed goods in 3 years? Should i take 2-3 photos for PR card? What forms / documents are required at the airport?
I know there was a thread but i can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Goodluck to the rest,

Cheers,
Hi jiyamano :D, I can imagine how happy you are at this moment.!! Congratulations.
It is always better to keep two three photos with you. If you have some cloths and other household stuff to bring to Canada separably by Cargo, then only you prepare a B4 form and show to the customs counter when landed at Pearson for their concurrence and stamping on it. If you are only bringing your personal items with you as accompanied baggage then no need to make any B4 form for that. Of course the CBSA officer at the counter may may you what are the items you carry with you. You can mention in brief what you have.
Also in the aircraft, before landing you will get an embarkation card to fill up and give it to customs. There you have to show the value of any gift, any liquor or cigarettes imported. The forms are self explanatory.
You don't need any other document other than your passport and the original COPR. Make a note on a piece of paper your contact address, telephone number and name of your spouse in Canada that can be given to the Immigration officer who will briefly interview you.

Good luck, Welcome to Canada!!

jiyamano

May 31, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
LANDED..........
Hi,

Thankyou Jeff and Wilson for your reply. It sure did help
:D Just too excited

Cheers,