+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Canada tomorrow - Last min query?!

Pac_man

Star Member
Jan 1, 2017
London
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
Hi Guys

I am landing in Toronto tomorrow for a 2 week holiday with my family before making my permanent move later this year.

My question is i do not intend to travel with $14,000+CAD for a two week holiday.

1. Can i take my most recent bank statement to prove i have adeqaute funds to support myself?
2. Do i need to take 6months worth of statements or will my current statement for Aug/Sept be sufficient?
3. Do i need to take the list outlining their worth with me as i will not be bringing anything apart from items to get me through 2 weeks of checking out areas?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Hi Guys

I am landing in Toronto tomorrow for a 2 week holiday with my family before making my permanent move later this year.

My question is i do not intend to travel with $14,000+CAD for a two week holiday.

1. Can i take my most recent bank statement to prove i have adeqaute funds to support myself?
2. Do i need to take 6months worth of statements or will my current statement for Aug/Sept be sufficient?
3. Do i need to take the list outlining their worth with me as i will not be bringing anything apart from items to get me through 2 weeks of checking out areas?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
1. Yes
2. 6 months bank balance to be the safe side.
3. you will need to fill both forms - Goods Accompanying and Goods to follow.

Reactions: Pac_man