LANDED IN CANADA; CLASSES STARTED; NOW ITS GIVE BACK TIME

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Dubaitoronto,

Can you please email me your study plan on abrarv@gmail.com. I will be very thankful to you.

AP_LOVELIFE

Sep 5, 2013
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I am from the UK and planning to apply to GBC for Information Systems Business Analysis Program - Jan 2014.

I hope somebody can provide a guided outline in relation to the steps to take:

1. I have already reated an application on ontariocolleges.ca and selected my 3 priortiy course at GBC and paid the fee of $95.00.
2. I already have IELTS / WES Educational Credential Assessment. Is this required for this course? When / Who does this need to be sent to?
3. Please provide next steps in the process. e.g. When to apply for student visa etc

Last Question : Information Systems Business Analysis Program comes with a CO-OP however on GBC website it says you have to transfer over to this. HAs anybody been through this process already?

Your help is appreciated.

harleenoptimistic

Sep 29, 2013
hello all. guys help me to make my profile strong under spp please share your experiences with me.. rate my profile:
:eek: :eek: :eek: ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
10th : 58%
12th : 74%
BCA : 65%
IELTS : 7 bands not less than 6.5 in each.
1 year experience as a computer operator, 5 months training in Networking.
applying for pg diploma in networking ( 2 years )
i don't want to waste my spp chance.
how do my profile look ? RATE ?

minhaj khan

Oct 4, 2013
Hello every one,

i have already got the offer letter from lambton PG hotel management and going to apply very soon.
i would like to know that my father is sponsoring my tuition fee. whereas my aunt in Canada is sponsoring for my
boarding and lodging.

- i have seen some where on this forum that i should provide FRC AND BIRTH CERTIFICATES of
both the sponsors. which in the case of my father i can provide but i cannot provide the FRC for my aunt whereas
i can attach her birth certificate and matriculation certificate. would it be enough??

- i am going to attach the propert papers and documents from the business of my aunt. she cannot provide me any
bank statement since the money is not sufficient in their bank account. there taxes and house mortgage is very high that
the visa officer will vlearly get the idea that they have high earnings. would it be satisfying??

kindly if anyone can inform me on the subject and what documents i should provide else from the sponsors??

regards

noorhussy

Oct 6, 2013
hello Mr. Canada I am from dubai too, can you please advise, what are the exact documents you have given to Canadian embassy / immigration in abu dhabi. If you can mention No. or list wise

As I am a 32 years old female would like to continue my education.

Sweetalker

Sep 4, 2013
Toronto, Canada.
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, Ontario.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
Doc's Request.
PER: 20th August 2014
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall (7.5 Minimum)
File Transfer...
15-09-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-03-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
dubaitotoronto said:
Hi All,

This forum has been a great help for me in my journey to Canada. Many people replied to my posts, I understood many things from other members' posts. I saw many guys taking a lot of efforts to help others without expecting anything in return. Everything went well for me, I got VISA, landed in Canada now studying one year post graduate certificate program at George Brown college, Toronto.

Now, its give back time for me. If you may have any questions regarding any of the topics like, SPP or General, Gap in Studies, Course mis- match, consultancies or self, flight tickets, transit in other countries, Port of entry procedures, COOP work permit, accommodation in Canada etc.... I can answer from my experiences (These were some questions I had)

I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK

Vinod
Hi Vinod,

congrats and all the best for the start of a new part of your life..
you seem like a good soul.

Not everybody decides to give back once they have started living the dream..
I admire your kindness..

Cheers bro!!!

Mia A S

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
Med's Request
29-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
soon...sana with my family
Anyone who applied for study visa and included family with them?

ezakhan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Biometrics 23-06-2014
Med's Request
03-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.

Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harleenoptimistic said:
hello all. guys help me to make my profile strong under spp please share your experiences with me.. rate my profile:
:eek: :eek: :eek: ::) :-[ :-X :-\ :'(
10th : 58%
12th : 74%
BCA : 65%
IELTS : 7 bands not less than 6.5 in each.
1 year experience as a computer operator, 5 months training in Networking.
applying for pg diploma in networking ( 2 years )
i don't want to waste my spp chance.
how do my profile look ? RATE ?
7...maybe 8

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
noorhussy said:
hello Mr. Canada I am from dubai too, can you please advise, what are the exact documents you have given to Canadian embassy / immigration in abu dhabi. If you can mention No. or list wise

As I am a 32 years old female would like to continue my education.

I applied from qatar thru abu dhabi embassy ... And got visa for myself and wife and son.

raj1990

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
dubaitotoronto said:
Hi All,

This forum has been a great help for me in my journey to Canada. Many people replied to my posts, I understood many things from other members' posts. I saw many guys taking a lot of efforts to help others without expecting anything in return. Everything went well for me, I got VISA, landed in Canada now studying one year post graduate certificate program at George Brown college, Toronto.

Now, its give back time for me. If you may have any questions regarding any of the topics like, SPP or General, Gap in Studies, Course mis- match, consultancies or self, flight tickets, transit in other countries, Port of entry procedures, COOP work permit, accommodation in Canada etc.... I can answer from my experiences (These were some questions I had)

I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK

Vinod
My profile
10 - 63%
Diploma (electronics) - 75% vd gap between 2nd and 3rd year
B E ( electronis) - 63% vd few KTs
IELTS - 6.5 no less than 6

I going for project management in fanshawe college of 1 yr (2sem)
Everything is done. Only I have to apply for visa under SPP
What r my chances ?
Should I attach any financial documents or sop in visa file?

Sonesh

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Toronto Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have reapplied after getting rejection under spp. Reason was generic nothing specific. My details are in my signature...it has been approx 20 days i have not received any reply yet. what are the chances can anyone help me.

candian

Nov 10, 2013
dubaitotoronto said:
Hi All,

I WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK

Vinod

Hello sir i want to ask you that is it able to pass in
sheridan college electromechanical engineering
technician 2 years by attending all classes and
doing all assignments at time and by working part
time for 20 hours only if get work permit
And is jobs are avalible for electromechanical engineeering technician in canada of above or
around 30000 dollars per years