+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kitchener Office 2011 applicants

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Dear all, I am initiating this topic for the 2011 applicants from Kitchener area who have/haven't done their test yet and who might have got RQ before or after test.

Here is my timeline:
Application received: August 2011
In process: June 2012

Nothing new since that time.

Please share your experience. Thanks

perryp

May 11, 2013
Re: Kitchener Office 2012 applicants

Applied In March 2012
Processing Nov 2012
Received RQ Feb 2013

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
Anyone applied at Kitchener Office and noticed that his status online hasn't been updated for ages :) Anyone from 2011 applicants took the test recently? Any updates guys?!! Thanks

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
Well my time line is from November 2011 and i had wrote my test only last week waiting for the oath however my local office was Toronto.

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
any updates Kitchener applicants?!!!Anyone applied for PR renewal lately? Please share your experience.

Canuto

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2012
PR Renewal takes 3 months to process, on the 4th month you will received it in the mail. Goodluck !!!

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Hi, I applied my case in on November, 2009. My case was transfered to Missisaga in Jan 2011. I was asked to appear in test on Aug 2011 and for interview in Nov 2011 but I couldnt because I had some exams then. I informed on CIC helpline beofre both the dates and they assured me to re schedule my test and interview. But till then, I didn't get any responce from Embessy. My ecas is showing status PROCESSING.
It has been more then 4 years, can any one help me
I have this shown in my ecas
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November **, 2009.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November **, 2009.

We started processing your application on September **, 2010.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on January **, 2011. The Mississauga office will contact you if additional information is required. The Mississauga office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

We sent you a notice on August **, 2011 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on November **, 2011 to appear for an interview with a citizenship judge on December **, 2011 at **** PM

I have written 2,3 lettters to the CIC but I am not getting any responce, kindly tell what to do

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Successfully passed my citizenship test on August and now waiting for my oath ceremony to get my Canadian citizenship then apply for my Canadian Passport .

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jatt123 said:
Hi, I applied my case in on November, 2009. My case was transfered to Missisaga in Jan 2011. I was asked to appear in test on Aug 2011 and for interview in Nov 2011 but I couldnt because I had some exams then. I informed on CIC helpline beofre both the dates and they assured me to re schedule my test and interview. But till then, I didn't get any responce from Embessy. My ecas is showing status PROCESSING.
It has been more then 4 years, can any one help me
I have this shown in my ecas
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November **, 2009.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November **, 2009.

We started processing your application on September **, 2010.

Your file was transferred to the Mississauga office on January **, 2011. The Mississauga office will contact you if additional information is required. The Mississauga office will contact you regarding your citizenship test once all the necessary checks on your file are complete.

We sent you a notice on August **, 2011 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 1, 2011 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
We sent you a notice on November **, 2011 to appear for an interview with a citizenship judge on December **, 2011 at **** PM

I have written 2,3 lettters to the CIC but I am not getting any responce, kindly tell what to do
Apply for your GCMS notes to see what the hold up is - go to CIC site and check process on getting your personal information held on file (ATIP). In the meantime you need to maintain your PR status.

egyo

Apr 24, 2012
It has been almost 3 years and my file is still pending at St. Claire office with NO TEST till now. Any tips what should I do now? PLEASE share your experience if you are in the same boat. Thanks!

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egyo said:
It has been almost 3 years and my file is still pending at St. Claire office with NO TEST till now. Any tips what should I do now? PLEASE share your experience if you are in the same boat. Thanks!
have you tried writing to the Kitchener office asking for details or requesting for your ATIP report?