File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
Oh ok thanks CharlieD10, mine stated 6 months but i guess i still have month to go before.

lilmaya

Mar 3, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
AOR Received.
No AOR Received
File Transfer...
14-12-2010
Med's Done....
05-08-2010
Interview........
No Interview Requested
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
jahlove: 6 months from the time it was received in Kingston? That's great news. You should be very close!!

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
I called my MP, just now, spoke with some lady she told me they have a immigration person working and that I have to make appointment so they made me an appointment for march 21 can you believe it. I hope by then he will get called.

but just in case, how long after MP contact does it take to get a response, wats the waiting span like how many days. weeks

jahlove

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-10
AOR Received.
1-12-10
File Transfer...
13-10-10
Med's Done....
21-06-10
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
January 26, 2012
lilmaya - I am praying and hopng my dear.

I am so praying for us all and trying to keep busy. LOL

Can-Indy-Jam

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 15, 2010
File Transfer...
November 22, 2010
Med's Done....
July 2010
Congratulations Chuckie...GREAT NEWS....

Here is another joke to start off the weekend...

You love someone.....you marry someone else. The one you marry becomes your wife or husband and the one you LOVED becomes the password to your EMAIL ID.....

I hope some dont get offeneded....

I hope we hear more great news this upcoming week.....Lets go Kingston Lets go...

CharlieD10

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2010
Northern Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
File Transfer...
09-05-2011
Med's Done....
17-01-2011, 08-03-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-3-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2012
LANDED..........
06-06-2012
Bahaha Can-Indy-Jam! Good thing my passwords are made up combinations of letters and numbers :p

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Morning people!!!!!

So, I finally landed in Canada Friday Morning about 12am... omg, what can i say, its not a dream...i really am here with my husband... :p :p :p :p :p :p yaaaaaay!

Didnt have any problem at the Airport in Mobay, i was even overweight but the nice gentleman who checked me in just let it slide, I am usually a bit nervous about flying, I HATE flying. The flight was good however and i must say on WESTJET the flight crew can be very amusing, Started laughing at their jokes from the captain came on and introduced himself, I was on the plane thinkng ''omg is this real?'' flight was nice and smooth until we were descending, it was raining cats and dogs...Got off the plane my son, who btw caught a cold the night before we left was super excited,asking where daddy was...so we went to Imm, guy spoke with a french accent, was very pleasant and chit chatted with me for a short while, asking why my process took so long and it was a spousal application was sent to another imm officer, at that time of the morning, only 3 were working and the line was a bit long, as we were nearly at the front, Gio decided he wanted to pee! can u imagine! i was tired, i was 2nd in line, nearly done, and oh he has to pee, and he couldnt hold it!!! omg, i was mad because before we landed i asked him if he wanted to pee he said no. Needless to say wasnt going to allow litte man to pee himself so we had to get out of the line, walk all the way to the restroom, then made our way back, by that time the line was longer, i just walked straight to the front of the line, saying my ''excuse me'' and explaining to anyone who looked like they wanted to cuss me out that i had to get out the line before...

I didnt spend much time at all with that imm officer, she just told me the little things i needed to know, did the paperwork and so on, and sent us off to collect luggage, had to wait about 5 mins for our suitcases, we got there just as they started coming...customs was another long line! and when i got there only 2 customs officer were there, luckily two more came along and the line moved. thats when i realized hubby tricked me into taking 6 bottles of rum, knowing darn well i was only allowed 2...when the lady asked if i had rum, and she asked how much when i told her, she advised me that i was only allowed 1.4 liters, and that i would have to pay for anything extra...I explained that i did not know, she was very nice and just allowed me to go thru with my 6 bottles. When i told hubby, he laughed, he said he knew of the allowance but he thought they would just let me get away with it since it was my first time to canada and if they didnt then we would just pay for the,hahahaha. When i finally got out, saw hubby leaning against a column (not sitting like most other people) he just came over the rails and omg, i felt like i wanted to scream, bawl, shout, we hugged and kissed and hugged again and hugged again, didnt want to let go... :'(i will never forget that moment. Gio as we got outside started saying ''mommy how it so cold?'' i couldnt help but smile... I am so happy right now, its an amazing feeling, and with all the bam bam that we doing i am just so exhausted, i just came up for air because hubby rushed out to do a few hours at work with his boss. lol

It was worth the wait.

CONGRATS CHUKIE!!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good one Can-Indy...lol

Can-Indy-Jam said:
Congratulations Chuckie...GREAT NEWS....

Here is another joke to start off the weekend...

You love someone.....you marry someone else. The one you marry becomes your wife or husband and the one you LOVED becomes the password to your EMAIL ID.....

I hope some dont get offeneded....

I hope we hear more great news this upcoming week.....Lets go Kingston Lets go...

chukie

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
KNG JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2010 (returned MAY sent back JULY)
Doc's Request.
11-2010
AOR Received.
11-2010
File Transfer...
08-2010
Med's Request
05-2010
Med's Done....
06-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
11-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
10/4/2011
HI MORNING EVERYONE

(woke up excited but drained with all the wine) lol

SOANXIOUS THANKS thought i'd take time out from here but had to post 4u ;) WHAT A LANDING STORY! hahaaa lil Gio wanting to pee lol I dont wrong you girl yes you step up right back in your place! I think i'll tell hubby to try the 6 bottles ;D (he may not be as lucky tho) To top it off you come up for air!!! pahaaaa NICE :p :p SOOOO pls 4u it is a nice feeling - our time soon :) BTW YU HEAR FROM GODBLESS?

Thanks suga & candy in the jam love the joke heeeeeheee

Just looking for cheap flights & newcomers course for hubby if anyone see any flights from end March pls let me know & BTW GOT TO SAY GLAD FOUND THIS FORUM IT WAS MY HELP IN THE TIME OF NEED ALTHOUGH I ADMIT I GOT A BIT DOWN WITH ECAS/DOCS MISPLACED PAST FEW WKS BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!!! Y'ALL STICK IN THERE

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lol...girl if your hubby is like me then he wont sleep a wink until he is beside you... :D now is the moment when he knows that he will be with you for sure :D

naaa have not heard from her you know. she should be good though.

Yeah well thing is, with the rums, i just said exactly how many i had but she dint even check all my suitcases, customs lady just went thru one, so if i had not said 6 she would not have checked anyway....just tell him to act clueless... :)

Soon you will be posting your hubby's landing story. :)

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Chukie!!!! Congrats GIrl...It's about time you must be estatic!!!! Lawd what a feeling that must be!!!

Soanxious...I have been asking about you girl....What a hell of a Landing story!!! WELCOME TO KANANDA!!!

Man I hope my time soon come because according to our list I should be up soon enough for some kind of contact from KGN!!!!! Cant wait fi di weekend fi dun!!!

soanxiouswifey

Nov 26, 2009
St.James
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you LadyPosh! I took some time to get myself together for the move so thats why i did not post for a while

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
ALL THESE SWEET STORIES, LANDING STORIES AND VISA ISSUING STORIES ARE LIKE MUSIC TO MY EAR, I'M HER CRYING AND LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME, AND CAN'T WAIT TO TELL MINE TOO.
YOU SEE GUYS THIS SITE IS A BLESSING N DISGUISE, MY DAUGHTER THINKS THAT I'M CRAZY, BECAUSE SIT AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY WITH THIS LAPTOP IN MY LAP WAITING FOR THE NEXT POST. IT IS WHAT KEEPS ME SANE. :) :)
You might wonder why it's so much for me to handle so I'm going to tell you all a little of my story.
nov 2000 I took a big leap of faith and went to the CHC with my friend to get her a visiting visa, the day before we went she said why don't you try as well, not knowing she already booked me an appointment. So we went to the embassy me having just a passport and birth certificate of my twin. My friend had all the ties you could possible think of, van, land, shop, and house plus her 2 kids. And guess what I received the visa and she didn't, I guess this was God's plan for me. I was also 8 wks prego bt I miscarried, :( :( :(

I made no plan because there was no time, recently married with two 3 years I ventured into Canada the next week to date, leaving hubby and babies behind. We all know what happen when next because I'm still here, after 3 years in this country my family behind God again smiled in my favour and granted me my stay through the IRPA. To God be the Glory I was able to unite with my kids again, they joined me here.
In 2006 I went back to JA and it was like I met my hubby for the first time, a lot had happen throughout the years, you know 4 years of separation, and during these four years my mom had went down from London and took the twins, so the left right after I left too leaving hubby alone. But we ignited the fire that distance had dim.

Since then it's like I'm hell over heels in love, and my hubby feels the say way. We talk on the phone for over 6 hrs a day. It's like every breath I breathe without him is my last
My kids are now 14 and don't even know their daddy, they know him but not know him as they should and my daughter TIANNA adores him. WHEN SHE Listens' to us on the phone she mom you and dad are like teenagers. I married this man when I was 20 and a virgin and he been the only one since.
SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY GUYS HOPE I DIDNT BORE YOU ALL.

waiting-for-a-star

Mar 5, 2011
tdot
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 26, 10
File Transfer...
march 24,10
Med's Request
jan 12,11
Med's Done....
feb 11, 11
Interview........
march 30, 11/approved
Passport Req..
march 30, 11
VISA ISSUED...
april 13
LANDED..........
APRIL 20
oH boy i tell my story and everyone disappears, lol :'(

ladyposh

Nov 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2010
Doc's Request.
04-13-2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 10, 2010
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-05-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04/13/2011
VISA ISSUED...
05/15/2011
LANDED..........
05/28/2011
Waiting-for-a-star...I know you are very anxious and you have every reason to be but guess what....at this stage you are in a better position than someof us right now....At least you know you have completed the majority of your waiting time....HUBBY IS GOING TO BE HERE VERY SOON!!!
What you need to be doing right now is start making room for his clothes in the closet and doing some spring cleaning!!!! your time of waiting is done girlfriend...Nu badda fret no more....just start preparing!!!!!

I wish I knew when we will get the next call or letter...KGN has had our file since Sept. and the only communication is the AOR!!!!