Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014 (return as cic updated 2 forms) resummited -Sept 09th 2014- All fees were paid, medical,police check,skype,photos etc summited with app.
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2014- Sponsor Approved Letter
File Transfer...
Sept 09th 2014, Husband got email Nov 3rd,2014 from POS stating they have recieved his app.
Med's Request
Medical Recieved by POS Dec 2014-In Process Dec 11th 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
Dec-16-2014- Thank you God (CIC Receive passport dec 18th)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb -05-15, Passport in hand Feb 12th 2015
LANDED..........
Pending - March 07th 2015
Hey all this is the day, this is the week for great news, lets all keep the faith that PP are returned and Ecas changes.

suzanne2014

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2015 lost sent second one they recieved it May 13
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
So when I pay my second half of my sponsorship fee where do I send my receipt when the application is in Jamaica??

Jodz

Feb 19, 2015
Sunkissed814 said:
Hi Suzanne, don't despair it will happen! I submitted everything to Missassauga on Nov. 14 and did not hear a single thing from CIC until the first week in February when they acknowledged they had received my application for sponsorship. That was the longest wait ever and very frustrating. Then on Feb. 24 I finally got confirmation I was approved and given a file number so I could check on updates online. I was never mailed anything, everything was by email. Then at the end of March my husband got a call on the 28th to submit his passport. And now we are waiting again!

I never saw anything online until after I was approved as a sponsor. I used to go online there and put my receipt number from my payment and try and find my application online and nothing. It is totally frustrating and I really do understand. I would sit and worry about if I filled everything out alright, did I miss anything, what is taking so long. The wait time for sponsorship approval said 42 days when I submitted it ended up taking almost double that.

Hang in there be strong and I am sure by May you will get more some contact.
Hi Sunkissed814, our story is so similar it's almost scary lol.

Like you I submitted the application early November. The wait time for sponsorship approval said 42 days when I submitted and it kept going up all the way to I believe 90 days - so frustrating!!! After sponsorship approval I constantly checked online for an update with never any changes. I would always worry if I had missed some important information in the application. Then I just stopped worrying so much and leave everything in God's hands. PR was March 19nd- sent it in March 22nd and I will be seeing hubby in 2 days!!!

Like you we dated for a little less than 2 1/2 years and were also married in April 2014! I am so sure you will be getting the passport back in the mail any moment now. Hang in there!!!!! :)

To everyone that is still waiting oh I know it's so painful but please keep positive and the best advise I can give is to stop worrying about the process too much! All the best everyone

Jodz

Feb 19, 2015
suzanne2014 said:
I just started my immigration journey 2.5 months ago...and I'm already losing hope urgh after being together 8 years and him being taken away from the family and having too wait a possible 2 years I definatley need some hope... and being 2.5 months and nothing from immigration I'm just frustrated
Hi Suzanne, You should be hearing something any moment now-please keep strong! I felt the exact same way as you are feeling now but you will be with your hubby faster than 2 years. I will dropby on the site to check on your progress and to say I told you so lol..All the best. Hang in there!

torontoblues

Apr 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-15
Doc's Request.
31-05-15 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
March 2015
File Transfer...
24-03-15 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
October 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 13, 2015
LANDED..........
November 29, 2015
Jodz said:
Hi Suzanne, You should be hearing something any moment now-please keep strong! I felt the exact same way as you are feeling now but you will be with your hubby faster than 2 years. I will dropby on the site to check on your progress and to say I told you so lol..All the best. Hang in there!
Hey guys....hope all is ok....gud to kno im not the only one going thru this wait each day jus anticipating some contact from Kingston.
Has any1 gotten any contact from Kingston after CIC granted sa in late march?

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
suzanne2014 said:
So when I pay my second half of my sponsorship fee where do I send my receipt when the application is in Jamaica??
Kingston
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
3 West King's House Road
P.O. Box 1500
Kingston 10
Jamaica
E-mail: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=kingston
Fax number: 876-733-3480

shortyp2000

Mar 15, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 9, 2015
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2015!!!
torontoblues said:
Hey guys....hope all is ok....gud to kno im not the only one going thru this wait each day jus anticipating some contact from Kingston.
Has any1 gotten any contact from Kingston after CIC granted sa in late march?
I havent heard anything since early March. It's driving me crazy!

suzanne2014

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
They lost my application and I have too re do it I'm so sick I don't know what to do...
that was a lot of work and too loose it is killing me...
I was in jamaica and sent it from there and it says someone signed for it but no trace of it so they said too re do it .. I'm ready too quit.. its frustrating and heartbreaking so here we go again round 2....

sammystorm19

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-13
Doc's Request.
23-09-14
AOR Received.
12-06-13
File Transfer...
27-06-13
Med's Done....
18-01-13
Passport Req..
09-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-14
LANDED..........
07-11-14
suzanne2014 said:
They lost my application and I have too re do it I'm so sick I don't know what to do...
that was a lot of work and too loose it is killing me...
I was in jamaica and sent it from there and it says someone signed for it but no trace of it so they said too re do it .. I'm ready too quit.. its frustrating and heartbreaking so here we go again round 2....
I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you happen to save it before you printed it out or at least make a photo copy?

Also when you pay the RPRF it is sent to Mississauga and not Kingston. There are directions on where to send it after you pay. You can email it, fax it or mail it in. It's a lot faster (IMO) to fill it out and email it. Mississauga is the office that will apply payment not the VO office. Once it is added to your file,it's updated and the VO office will see then when they look at your file.

suzanne2014

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
13-06-2015
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
I am contacted my Mp too see if they can track it Down.. it sounds strange that someone can recieve it in Mississauga on Feb 6 at 1033 and sign for it and I got there name on the tracking system then it's gone... how the he'll does this happen

solkaman

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston via Port of Spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-14
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
March 10 2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-07-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Hey everyone, I have a question.

Just sent in our new PC to POS today. We did this proactively cause it had just expired.

I communicated with them via email last week and they told me to get it done and forward it to them. I am expecting some news soon because people who sent their application just before us have heard already.

My question is: do they tag our email communications to our file? When the VO reviews our application, do they see emails we sent? I referred to our UCI and file # in the email.

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
solkaman said:
Hey everyone, I have a question.

Just sent in our new PC to POS today. We did this proactively cause it had just expired.

I communicated with them via email last week and they told me to get it done and forward it to them. I am expecting some news soon because people who sent their application just before us have heard already.

My question is: do they tag our email communications to our file? When the VO reviews our application, do they see emails we sent? I referred to our UCI and file # in the email.
Hi solkaman

yes they add all correspondence to your file.

solkaman

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-14
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
March 10 2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-07-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Roxie-B said:
Hi solkaman

yes they add all correspondence to your file.
Thanks Roxie-B. So I told them that our new PC would be in their hands this week. Is it possible that they are waiting for it before they communicate to us about our file? They were very good via email and responded right away.

Would only make sense to me because they won't have to ask us for it...

Also, they asked me to send it to Immigration Section PO box 565 in POS. The AOR listed a different address: at Visa Section and a different PO box. I wonder why they are giving me this address instead

Roxie-B

Jun 23, 2014
solkaman said:
Thanks Roxie-B. So I told them that our new PC would be in their hands this week. Is it possible that they are waiting for it before they communicate to us about our file? They were very good via email and responded right away.

Would only make sense to me because they won't have to ask us for it...

Also, they asked me to send it to Immigration Section PO box 565 in POS. The AOR listed a different address: at Visa Section and a different PO box. I wonder why they are giving me this address instead
They may or may not respond to your email. Once the pC is received they will continue with the process of the application. The the PO box is specifically for immigration section where all PR applications a processed i believe and the AOR was from the visa office (Canadian consulate) which is the main office. If you have already sent it to the address for the visa office that's fine they will eventually place it on your file.

solkaman

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-14
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
March 10 2015
File Transfer...
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-07-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-15
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Roxie-B said:
They may or may not respond to your email. Once the pC is received they will continue with the process of the application. The the PO box is specifically for immigration section where all PR applications a processed i believe and the AOR was from the visa office (Canadian consulate) which is the main office. If you have already sent it to the address for the visa office that's fine they will eventually place it on your file.
Thanks! They responded to my email already, and very promptly. Our PC was sent to the address they asked us to send it to: Immigration Section.

I was just wondering if they would just hold off now on reviewing our application because they know a new updated PC is coming to them this week. I was a bit unsure about sending the document proactively because I was worried that it may delay the process. But ultimately I asked them what I should do and they told me to proceed and to send it to them. I hope it will pay off in the end and show our good collaboration.