+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
@SArahannclarke5 Whats your time line? I am looking to see how long the KVO office takes to process applications. There isn't much information on KVO anywhere

Agman

Jan 5, 2019
@StayAway KVO is averaging 7-8 months from start to finish this includes time spent in Canada.

We have people in our group get to KVO after spending 4 months in Canada "working " on their file and KVO finish their process in about 3 months or so.

StayAway

Mar 1, 2019
@StayAway KVO is averaging 7-8 months from start to finish this includes time spent in Canada.

We have people in our group get to KVO after spending 4 months in Canada "working " on their file and KVO finish their process in about 3 months or so.

Thanks, you have been soo helpful.

My file was processed in Canada for 5 days and then sent to KVO. I thought that was pretty quick. I got AOR, SA, MR and file transfer in less than a week. I'm hopeful my hubby will be here for our first anniversary :D:D:p:p

Agman

Jan 5, 2019
@StayAway you're welcome that's what we are here for.

KVO is pretty good. Just book your appointments medicals estimate being there at least half a day.

Also for good measure upload your medical receipt to CIC if you want but the doctor should be uploading them.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
@SArahannclarke5 Whats your time line? I am looking to see how long the KVO office takes to process applications. There isn't much information on KVO anywhere
My app was sent back to me jan, and was received again jan 17th. Got aor first Monday in March. Did med req mid March, and had file transfer March 20th.