Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
@Belle Ginou any updates on your side? Our return dhl still not registered. No line added on ecas to detail DM. No email response either. I am getting depress.
Same here. I check everyday numerous timed. Absolutely no updates from ECAS, email, dhl. It is depressing.. Trying not to focus on it but its hard

Caribbean Dream

Nov 13, 2017
you see this craziness lol .. Happy for you .. can you explain a little more about your situation? Im looking for trends here .. lol these things intrigue me ..
This is my timeline:
Application submitted June 19th 2017
Aor, police clearance & medical request- July 20-21
Requested docs submitted by end of August
Sponsor approval end of August
File transferred to Kvo September 5th
Pre arrival letter- Nov 24th
Passport request & DM Nov 29th
* Hubby and I also have a child together who is a Canadian citizen by birth

weallwegot

Feb 8, 2017
Quick questions on average what is the wait in-between KVO processing to Interview date just curious. Why I ask is ours is 4 months which I find to be odd. I am a April applicant.

Reactions: Zhan07

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
@Belle Ginou any updates on your side? Our return dhl still not registered. No line added on ecas to detail DM. No email response either. I am getting depress.
same here immigration called yesterday told him they have his package and just wanted to confirm his birthday and name but still nothing on dhl tracking. My husband called dhl but they said immigration still has it. Really getting depressing now, he asked if he could just pick it up but they said no, I really don't understand the long hold up. DHL said it could take 2 weeks to 30 days so that even worse puts me in a damper. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Reactions: kieshat

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I finally got a reply from Kingston!! They confirmed receipt of the passport sized photos and dhl waybill. They say its currently with a (slow) visa officer and it will be done in queue. Once its completed they will send back. Finally something..

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Quick questions on average what is the wait in-between KVO processing to Interview date just curious. Why I ask is ours is 4 months which I find to be odd. I am a April applicant.
For myself we reached 4 months and a member recommended to email kvo with application number as header and asking about status of interview. I following that person suggestion and got an email same day with a date. I would do the same again. Not sure if they would give you the date same day that you send an email but it will definitely make them realize that you have been waiting for a long time.

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
I heard that if there is a Decision Made, that means no interview is needed. Because if they really want to reject you, they will give you a chance to an interview. How long after the this update I must wait to receive my decision ?

Reactions: destinedlove

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
I heard that if there is a Decision Made, that means no interview is needed. Because if they really want to reject you, they will give you a chance to an interview. How long after the this update I must wait to receive my decision ?
@Caribbean Dream had a DM with no interview. Scroll up and you can read her timeline. You may want to ask her questions directly. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Zhan07

Zhan07

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
I was an April applicant too

leaannbowes

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
So.... I got my package back today, (so they lied when they said it wasn’t looked at) on the generic form I do not have my husbands mailing address in Jamaica. The form also switched in October so I need to see if I already submitted the proper form. They said I’m not in a queue and once his address is added im to send my package back, and the process starts again.

So so angry and frustrated!

BeeGee

Sep 26, 2015
Yes, once you have the package done completely submit it before holidays if you can. Unfortunately we have no control what will happen when our app leaves our hands. There is no reasoning where some apps get process faster than others. You can check out the time sheet of some members who applied in january to see there timeline. Hope this helps
Applications are not necessarily selecteed random. Your file is assigned to an immigration officer, some will work or complete their portion of assessement faster, sometimes random selection to go through intense security sreening may take place with an applicant. There are so many factors that deremine how fast an applicant will get through. My wife and I went through the CEC express entry and it took us a total of 3 months from application submission to getting the stamp in our passport.

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
So.... I got my package back today, (so they lied when they said it wasn’t looked at) on the generic form I do not have my husbands mailing address in Jamaica. The form also switched in October so I need to see if I already submitted the proper form. They said I’m not in a queue and once his address is added im to send my package back, and the process starts again.

So so angry and frustrated!
Oh no...don't get discourage. Use this as an opportunity to review your whole application & make changes where needed to ensure kvo has no doubts. Fyi I came across a forum in the beginning that included applicants from all countries and it showed that december/jan applicants receive SA in 20 days or less and app transfer to visa office in a week...if thats the case then it's not going to be a lengthy delay