Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Ecas change to DM on tuesday. Are they sending us a corresponding letter? We got one for SA. Question...when did you dhl your package to kvo?
My husband and kids passports have been there Since Nov 2. They told us they were holding them for January initially. Now they change their minds. I hope im in the top of the list. Well over 30 days

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Ecas change to DM on tuesday. Are they sending us a corresponding letter? We got one for SA. Question...when did you dhl your package to kvo?
Well last week Wednesday they called my husband and told him to go to Dhl as soon as he can because they are working on the visas now so Thursday he went to Mobay sent it off they gave him 2 tracking numbers one to send and one for the return. We seen on the sent tracking that they signed and received the package. Tuesday now they called him back and said they have his package they just wanted to confirm his name and date of birth. We assumed that yes this is it there finished, but don't see zinc! lol this is so annoying no updates on Ecas either.

Reactions: kieshat

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
My husband and kids passports have been there Since Nov 2. They told us they were holding them for January initially. Now they change their minds. I hope im in the top of the list. Well over 30 days
I know he went for his interview the November 15th and told him not until January also, then when they called last week they said there been a change of plans so I don't know. I think a few people in the forum went since recent and got visa on spot? so I really don't understand the hold up.

Reactions: Belle Ginou

PrincessKm

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
thats crazy trust me, wishing all the best, I know how I am feeling right now so I can only imagine how you must be feeling, over one month now!

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
June 3 2016 Passed and Extended
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Oh wow. Just doesn't seem fair. Wish they told you where you were in the queue. I hope you get it back asap.
Yes sometimes i want to send a crazy email but i have to watch my tone..i honestly thought they emailed me cause they knew i was going to send them another email because the way they treated our case at the interview onwards

Reactions: kieshat

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Well last week Wednesday they called my husband and told him to go to Dhl as soon as he can because they are working on the visas now so Thursday he went to Mobay sent it off they gave him 2 tracking numbers one to send and one for the return. We seen on the sent tracking that they signed and received the package. Tuesday now they called him back and said they have his package they just wanted to confirm his name and date of birth. We assumed that yes this is it there finished, but don't see zinc! lol this is so annoying no updates on Ecas either.
Oh boy just can't study them. I would think that yours would get ship yesterday. Unless they have specific pick-up days for dhl.

Reactions: Belle Ginou

kieshat

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Yes sometimes i want to send a crazy email but i have to watch my tone..i honestly thought they emailed me cause they knew i was going to send them another email because the way they treated our case at the interview onwards
I can relate to the tone thing but calm myself by thinking of how bless my hubby and I are that our app got to this stage in four months while many people are still waiting.

Reactions: PrincessKm

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Thats even more annoying! I feel your frustration

Reactions: PrincessKm

Belle Ginou

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
March 17 2017
AOR Received.
March 28 2017
File Transfer...
June 6 2017
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Interview........
November 2 2017
Passport Req..
November 2 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Guess what ladies..it is just our day today. Embassy called and say the pictures of the kids are too small now.. I just have to laugh. I told hubby go to another photographer. Dont understand how he can get it wrong twice. Smh